[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: small dog needed

  • From: "Rachel Anderson" <gsdk9rat@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 17:40:20 -0500

I LOVE our RT (Rat Terrier). He's a pet shop puppy mill rescue that my husband
brought home. He's the MinPin type of RT, 12" tall and 12 lbs. of TT (total
terror,oops, total terrier).
He is SO smart he makes the sheps look stupid, he learned immediately on
showing him how to sit, stay, stand, crawl, sneeze, say prayers, dance, spin,
talk, sing, speak soft, speak-up, wave by-by, do the crazy dog!, double
high-5's, and more.....the thing that makes him so terrier is that while he CAN
learn anything, just try and make him do it when YOU want him to.
We should all own a terrier just  to appreciate how good our sheps are to us, ]
Rachel & the RT Ark
"The whole question is not only a question of the dog/horse, but quite as much,
if not more so, a question of the fitness of the leader." Max v Stephanitz
Proud to be an American Working Dog Kennel
http://segensreich.homestead.com
Aaronswoods-Segensreich
http://www.workingdog.org