[ SHOWGSD-L ] small breeders brag

  • From: "Marie Fedorow-Regal Thunder" <rthunder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 09:51:47 -0500

Hi All,
Been off the list for sometime now, been so busy.  I took a trip to Cleveland
Ohio,  had a good time but I am exhusted.  I have never seen such a big All
Breed Dog Show!!
     On Thursday, 12/14 at the Loraine County Kennel Club, under Mr. Del
Richards, Regal Thunder's Petey Pablo went Best of Winners Dog for his first
point, Ponca Hill-Tantara's My Affair went Reserve Winners Bitch and Regal
Thunder's Undercover Angel won the 6-9 class.
    On Friday, 12/15  at the Median County KC,  Petey Pablo  went 1st Am-bred
male and Angel won the 6-9 class under Mrs. Arleyda Hussin.
    On Saturday 12/16 at the Richland County KC, Petey Pablo won 1st am bred
male, My Affair with 2nd Am bred bitch and Regal Thunder's Undercover Angel won
the 6-9 class under Mr. Chris Tilghman Neale.
    On Sunday, 12/17, at the Westernn Reserve KC, Petey Pablo went 2nd Am-bred,
My Affair went 2nd Am-bred and Regal Thunder's Undercover Angel won the 6-9
puppy class, then went WINNERS BITCH, BEST OF WINNERS & Best OF OPPOSITE SEX
FOR 2 POINTS under Lester Mapes!!!!!!
   All of the above dogs were handled by Jeff Pyle and Nick Fedorow Jr.
Angel and Petey are owned and bred by me and my husban Nick Fedorow Sr.
***LATE BRAG on December 1st, at the GSDC of Central Mass, Ponca Hill-Tantara's
My Affair went Winners Bitch for 2 points under Lamar Fredricks, and Handler by
Fred Freeman.  My Affair is bred by Yvonne Kolwalczyk & Jack Budd and is owned
by Me and my husband Nick Fedorow and Yvonne.

Looking forward to 2007 at Regal Thunder!!

Marie & Nick Fedorow
Regal Thunder

Home of:
 AKC Champions   Ch. Mikey, Ch, Gia & Ch. Xena
 AKC Obedience title Holders Wolf CD & Aurora CD
 Canine Good Citizens &  Registered Therapy Dogs
   (akita)Tanushi CGC-TDI,
 Wolf CGC-TDI & Aurora CGC-TDI
 *Certificate Of health Merit Excellent Holders
  *Ch. Mikey, *Wolf CD & *Aurora CD