[ SHOWGSD-L ] small brag/big thank you

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: vanucciwindy@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 08:51:13 -0400 (EDT)

It was my pleasure to help you with the Little Star, she is really
something, I heard she was good, I didn't realized she was this good.

Keep up the good work.

Ileana

In a message dated 4/9/2014 7:50:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
vanucciwindy@xxxxxxx writes:
On  Sunday at the Delaware Valley GSDC specialty Kaeginart's Wind Beneath
My  Wings, AKA Breeze, took the 6-9 month puppy bitch class over some
beautiful  girls. I want to thank Gloria Birch for never taking Breeze out of
first
place  , Trisha Wylie for her wonderful handling of a rambunctious puppy
and Ileana  Nogueras for helping me double Breeze. [ I am sure she didn't mind
being  Breeze is Dexter's granddaughter]. This was Breeze's first weekend
out at just  6 months old.

Thanks to Trish for helping pick the sire ,Denridge's  First Blood , AKA
Rambo,saying that these two GSDs will compliment each other  and produce some
nice show puppies.  Thank you also to  Denise and  Tony Eldridge for meeting
me halfway to complete the two breedings.
Also  for the nice compliments that I received ringside from people on
Breeze.

Kathy VanBrackle
Kaeginart GSD
Delaware Valley GSDC &  GSDCA