[ SHOWGSD-L ] small brag

  • From: "Barbara Amidon" <amidon481@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 15:28:50 GMT

We just heard from Carol Mathieus that our beautiful AMBERS PLEASURE VJOEL went
winners bitch at a show in New Jersey..Pleasure needs 3pts to finish this will
be our 9th Champion in 3 years..We are so proud of our beautiful Amber
line..Pleasure is by Dallas and Party girl..Thanks to handler trish Wylie and
Carol Mathieus for going the distance.. I have loved Judging for almost 45years
but my true love has always been the breeding..Not having tons of animals but a
few bitches and knowing the bloodlines..A wonderful start to labor day
weekend..Barbara Amidon