[ SHOWGSD-L ] small brag

  • From: "ShadowValley" <shadowvalley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 11:04:10 -0700

  We are very pleased to share a small but happy brag for "Lily"(Black Roses'
Lily of ShadowValley) in the 6-9 bitch class,it had very nice girls in
there,and i am extremely proud to say she recieved a respectable 4th
place....she has very little ring training and did her best to make us proud..
she is out of my Ch.Wooly and  Sharobi's American Dream.....and co owned with
Joanie Black...handled very nicely by Jen Somogyi.
   Also,i am overjoyed with my girl Brandy....
(ShadowValley's Daddy's Girl v VIci)...bred by Jon Beyer,and Michelle
Graham...she made it right to the final cut....and was handled expertly by Sue
Mayes...Brandy was the next to the youngest Speical shown and she made  me
proud of her heart and determination... thanks to all who supported her in
ring,it did my heart good...and thanks to Kelly Kriesch for her great double
handling.....
  Karen Fisher

   shadowvalley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.ShadowValleyShepherds.com