[ SHOWGSD-L ] small Brag

  • From: Kysarah1@xxxxxxx
  • To: germanshepherds4show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, GSDhaven@xxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 06:52:27 EDT

In Southern New Hampshire GSDC Specialty On Saturday under Peggy Michelson in
the 12-18 class and on Sunday under Amy Sadfir from the Novice class at the
Androscoggin Valley GSDC Specialty, Our Boy Can. CH. Brownhill-Kysarah's
Leonardo, OFA Prelim, took first in Both Classes. Leo is out of GV. Honky Tonk
Man
and Sel.Ch. Cindy, Also Brownhill-Kysarah's Zoey went 2nd in the American Bred
Bitch Class both days form a real nice Am bred class and the biggest class of
the day in Bitches. Zoey is out of our Male Brownhill's Willow V. Kysarah
"Lucas" we are very proud of our two youngsters and hope they continue on there
quest to there American Championship. See you all at the Canadian National.

                     Frank de Bem
                     GSD Handling
                       Home of
 2x Select Ch "Cindy",Sel Ch "Lucas", Sel Ch "Soot" CD