[ SHOWGSD-L ] slow dayz brags....

  • From: tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: AA GSD List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 21:48:53 +0000 (UTC)

Decided to take a break from heavy training so..... my obedience class
graduated last weekend with a 'final' being the CGC test.  All my students who
attended passed with flying colors!!!  Since we were there anyway I threw
Gilli and Helios in and we passed!!!!  Soooooo, this week we took time out and
went to the SE Futurity companion shows for the health and sheepie
clinics.  Jezzy, the Aussie who just finished her championship, passed
CERF completely clear to complete qualifications for her CHIC  and Gilli and
Helios both had fun with the sheepies and earned their HIC Certificates.
Club awards here we come!! LOL  Helios had a wonderful time hanging out
ringside and catching bait from handlers inside the ring and giving kisses to
anyone who stopped by to admire my black and red handsome boy!!  Just ask Ed
Barrett!  Even he got a face wash!!  My big tough Hungarian import moocher!!
LOL

Not to be outdone..... my Yancy son, the black and red Tsali Jubilate Causin
Kaos at Falkrigia {AKA "Kaos"} strutted his stuff at the host hotel and found
a new home with two judges who fell in love with this handsome 16 week old boy
who impressed everyone he met!  More later......

The dogs are now officially.......

Adelgard's Guilty As Charged v Tsali RN CGC HIC OFA h/e/c CERF DNA [major
reserve winner]

Helios von Hirsman IPO 3 CGC HIC 'a' normal h/e DNAgpr OFA h/e/c CERF DNA

and Ch Snocrest Wild Fire OFA h/e CERF

Just a wee brag before the SE Futurity results start to hit the

Suzanne Kinman

www.tsalishepherds.com