[ SHOWGSD-L ] size of Bailey kids

  • From: Denise Williams <denwil2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 06:43:23 -0700 (PDT)

PM of course if appropriate.
What is the average size of Bailey's pups?  I have a Bailey boy out of a Bono
daughter, and he is 17mos, nearly 90lb and 26.5 inch at the withers.  At 80lb
he looks thin.  I'm wondering how big he's going to get, and whether this comes
the dam or sires side.

Just trying to see what lines produce what, curious as to reproducing qualities
of sires.

Denise W.

http://sabianshepherds.tripod.com
it's only the begining; just wait and see

Be a better friend, newshound, and