[ SHOWGSD-L ] sick bitch

  • From: Debra Davis <mcwil001@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 14:45:25 CST
On 30 Dec 2005, Debra wrote:

Thank you all so much for the rapid response to the questions about my sick
girl.  I just spoke to the vet who says there is a softball-size lump of
something soft --food or cloth-- in her stomach.  My bitch is not a chewer,
and she hasn't eaten a meal in about 2.5 days.  Vet suspects a possible
obstruction and will re-Xray in 90 minutes to see if the lump has moved.
If not, she'll do a barium series of Xrays, which will hopefully show where
the obstruction is, and possibly help move the lump through.
Prayers and feedback are much appreciated!
Deb