[ SHOWGSD-L ] showlist Jake The Snake

  • From: "joan huber" <jo_elsgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 21:43:38 -0400

Iam very happy for Marie Fedorow on her bitch taking a 4 point Major yesterday
in Rode Island...Sunday 4-27 o8 .....Way to go Marie and Affair...And now on to
my young dog Amber's Jake The Snake . Snake O.F.A. R.O.M.x Amber's Miss Daisey
R.O.M. Jake held his own very well yesterday at Greater New HAVEN he is only 18
months old and in a large American Bred class with the "Master" on him
"George", he took 2nd to the Winners Dog....We are very proud of this young
dog...I would like to thank Becky Dickson for her outstanding work with
Jake....Thank you,Thank You...  Also thanks to His other Mother Marie Fedorow
for all you do.... and a big thank you to the judge Mr. Dick Jones for seeing
the quality in our dog that we do.Watch for Jake and George the" Master"in a
show near soon...." Amber's Jake The Snake" prelimed O.F.A. Pointed.
ELLIOT&JOAN HUBER
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEB SITE
http://mysite.verizon.net/jo_elsgsd/index.html