  • From: DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd@xxxxxxx, walflwr2@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 21:20:45 -0400 (EDT)

I know there goes the phone bill. LOL  But if it is costing that much  I
totally understand.   Very sad.

Deb

In a message dated 10/11/2013 6:19:30 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
showgsd@xxxxxxx writes:
Oh, this  is just so disappointing. I have watched the live video since its
inception  except when I was at the show .  Being on the west coast and the
National  not being in the west for the next 3 years this news very
upsetting.

Kay Springer

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 11,  2013, at 6:13 PM, Lana Law <walflwr2@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks  for your kind words of support, Ed.  This, indeed, looks to be
the last  year for the live video streaming.  I have always been passionate
about  the project, but can no longer fight the fight.  Each year we have
little  support from the club members.  Usually around a hundred viewers.  I
can justify our club spending thousands of dollars for something in which the
members appear have so little interest.
> This will break my heart when  we close down this year as I know so many
of our older members are hoe bound  and no longer able to attend the
national.  But when it costs the club so  much ($13,000 this year ) and so
little
return, well, in these tough  economical times it's a tough go.

> Lana
>
> On  Oct 11, 2013, at 9:00 PM, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
>>  hey Amy...... The folks doing this for the club, Lanalee and her
helpers are  not getting paid and yes we all paid 50 bucks to watch the
National
because  for one reason or another we were not able to attend. there is a
strong belief  that our club loses money on this video streaming and It is my
understanding  that we MAY not have it next year. It bothers me when I hear
strong criticism  about the video steaming when things go wrong and yes you
have a right to  criticize . that seems to be a common trait of US me
included but Amy I will  make you an offer. If your experience watching
tomorrow is
horrible send your  address to me and I will refund your 50 dollars.  100
bucks is more than  worth being able to see these wonderful dogs.  This will
be the last time  for some of us.  Ed Hill

>  POST is Copyrighted 2012.  All material remains the property of the
original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of
any kind are permitted without prior permission of the original author AND
of  the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

> Each Author  is responsible for the content of his/her post.  This group
and its  administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions
expressed in  any post.

> ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING,  REPRODUCTION OR USE IN
ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L  WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST  MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY
FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF  THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE
PROSECUTED.

> For assistance, please  contact the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
>
> VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org
> NATIONAL BLOG -  http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/

POST  is Copyrighted 2012.  All material remains the property of the

expressed in any post.