  • From: "Dianna Van Erem" <EremShep@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 16:00:24 -0700

Congratulations
di
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  To: showgsd-l digest users<mailto:Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2012 3:44 PM
  Subject: showgsd-l Digest V6 #747

  DO NOT RETURN THE ENTIRE DIGEST.  HIGHLIGHT WHAT YOU WISH TO REPLY TO BEFORE
HITTING REPLY

  ------------------------------------
  showgsd-l Digest Sun, 06 May 2012 Volume: 06  Issue: 747

  In This Issue:
  #1: From: ELG440@xxxxxxx<mailto:ELG440@xxxxxxx>
  Subject: Re: Four Birthdays!!
  #2: From: ELG440@xxxxxxx<mailto:ELG440@xxxxxxx>
  Subject: Important stud dog question
  #3: From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx<mailto:Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>
  Subject: Re: Bi-color
  #4: From: "Pam Stoesser"
<pkstoesser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:pkstoesser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
  Subject: Re: : No GSDCA.ORG
  #5: From: charangsd@xxxxxxx<mailto:charangsd@xxxxxxx>
  #6: From: Sally <sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx>>
  Subject: Kuddoes to Northern Ohio
  #7: From: Jeff Pyle <caggra@xxxxxxx<mailto:caggra@xxxxxxx>>
  Subject: A "Taylor" made weekend!
  #8: From: "majapoodles" <majapoodles@xxxxxx<mailto:majapoodles@xxxxxx>>
  Subject: BOB Again
  #9: From: "Carolyn Martello"
<marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
  #10: From: " John Zumwalt"
<candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
  Subject: Weekend brags

  Msg: #1 in digest
  From: ELG440@xxxxxxx<mailto:ELG440@xxxxxxx>
  Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 11:56:30 -0400 (EDT)

  In a message dated 5/6/2012 12:10:28 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
  pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

  Happy  Birthday to California Girls,

  Don't miss the big one.  Happy birthday to one of my favorite people  of
  all time, Cappy Potte.

  Evan L.  Ginsburg
  Asgard German Shepherds
  http://www.asgardgsd.com/<http://www.asgardgsd.com/>
  Where Type Movement and  Temperament come  together

  ------------------------------

  Msg: #2 in digest
  From: ELG440@xxxxxxx<mailto:ELG440@xxxxxxx>
  Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 12:02:20 -0400 (EDT)

  In a message dated 5/5/2012 10:42:25 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
  medusasmom1@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:medusasmom1@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

  he told  her he had a prostae infection an had to be neutered right away!
  Im pretty  sure I know the answer

  We were given the same diagnosis and solution with O'Connor.  We  started
  him on anti-biotics and had him checked by another vet in a month or  so.  He
  is fine now, not problems and still available at stud. His prostate  was
  infected, not cancerous.

  But, get a second opinion, never listen to other stories.

  Evan L.  Ginsburg
  Asgard German Shepherds
  http://www.asgardgsd.com/<http://www.asgardgsd.com/>
  Where Type Movement and  Temperament come  together

  ------------------------------

  Msg: #3 in digest
  From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx<mailto:Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>
  Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 12:05:30 -0400 (EDT)

  Have had 5 bi's over the years and usually had the gry undercoat  except
  one  sired by Black Ice....he was the blackest bi with a total  black haired
  belly too. Eyes as dark as coal.
  Beautiful boy......his dad too.

  Molly

  In a message dated 5/6/2012 8:50:17 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
  skozub@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:skozub@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
  I have  had a good many Bi's over years & have had no problems recognizing
  them
  when very early.   Also, they all had dark gray undercoat  (love the looks
  of a real  bi-color).

  ------------------------------

  Msg: #4 in digest
  From: "Pam Stoesser"
<pkstoesser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:pkstoesser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
  Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 11:21:08 -0500

  There have been issues since yesterday morning with the server that hosts
  GSDCA.org.  The hosting provider is taking appropriate steps.  The server
  that GSDCA.org shares with other websites is under a DDoS attack from some
  unknown (malicious) entity.  The attack is not directed at GSDCA.org.  It
  has nothing to do with your Internet connection or your computer.  A DDoS
  attack slows down the traffic to and from all websites on that server to the
  point that those websites appear to be unavailable.

  A DDoS attack is the most up-and-coming threat on the Internet.  It's far
  worse than hacking.

  If you want a detailed explanation of what a DDoS attack is, look here. . .
  .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial-of-service_attack<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial-of-service_attack>

  From: charangsd@xxxxxxx<mailto:charangsd@xxxxxxx>
  Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 13:00:18 -0400 (EDT)

  Happy Birthday ladies, hope you have a wonderful day!!

  Angie Martin
  Charan GSD's
  Home of 08 So. Pacific BIM Ch. Charan's Masquerade of Kimber
  Co-owner/Breeder of Int'l Ch. & US Ch. Charan's Magic Spell of Sandroc
  Kimber's Faith of Charan (pts) Dam of above sable sisters

  SD in California, Lifetime #1 GSD in Michigan, 2010 #1 GSD male in USA (AKC
GCH
  tats), 2011 Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show Invitee, 2010-2011-Lifetime AKC
  ukanuba Invitee. 2 Time Cruft's Invitee.
  ADMIN APPROVED POST

===========================================================================OST
is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the original
  Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post.  This group and
its
  dministrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions expressed in
any
  ost.
MANNER
  F ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF
ALL
  For assistance, please contact the List Management at
admin@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  VISIT OUR WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org<http://showgsd.org/>
  ATIONAL BLOG -
http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/<http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/>

  ------------------------------

  Msg: #6 in digest
  From: Sally <sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx>>
  Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 13:04:51 -0500

  A big thank you to the Northern Ohio Club . What a nice show they put on.
Well organized and well run . trophies like the olden days. Best part was all
the old friends and all the laughter and joking we did while judging You made
my day

  Thrilled to say it held 4 points and both Wd and wb got 4'. . The quality in
males was very good and there were a couple youngsters that are going to be
outstanding as they mature
  .my winners bitch is breath taking .i had not seen BOB before .Black Diamonds
certainly deserves her name she is a keeper.  BOS Pocket full of Gold has
matured into one hunk of a dog

  I am sure WD And WB will come on when they get home from today's show so I
will let them brag all about it

  Sally
  Sent from my iPad
  ------------------------------

  Msg: #7 in digest
  From: Jeff Pyle <caggra@xxxxxxx<mailto:caggra@xxxxxxx>>
  Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 15:43:39 -0400

  Great weekend at the Northern Ohio & Western PA specialties this weekend.
First on Sat we had 2 shows under Sally Hayden & D.D. Ardoin. Windfall's No
Surprise of Shadyrock was WD both shows picking up 2 4 or majors! "Daughtry" is
by Ch Cade of Fran-Jo out of my Taylor, Ch Joelle's Golddigger of Jeseffan ROM.

  Also at both shows yesterday Windfall's Who Says v Chablis "Selena" went WB &
BOW from 12-18 for 2 4 pt majors also!  Selena is by Am/Can Sel Ch Woodsides
High Voltage "Diesel", and also out of Taylor.  Congrats Bonnie Money & Tiffany
Bartley!

  Then today at the Western PA specialty under Nancy Glabick "Daughtry" went WD
and BOS for a 3 pt major making him a new Champion!  Congrats Linda Burley.
Daughtry is Taylor's 4th Champion with many more on their way!

  The cherry on top was that I entered Taylor in just one of the shows
yesterday and she went Best of Breed!!   Thank you D.D.!!   Even at 7 years old
and after 4 litters she loves the ring!
  She's now off to compete in Obedience next weekend.  :-)

  Jeff Pyle
  Windfall

  Sent from my iPhone
  ------------------------------

  Msg: #8 in digest
  From: "majapoodles" <majapoodles@xxxxxx<mailto:majapoodles@xxxxxx>>
  Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 16:01:53 -0400

  Today at the GSDC W PA under Judge Nancy Glabicki our beautiful black bitch,
Ch Stonewall's MaJa's Black Diamond went Best Of Breed again.  The heat was
extreme and alot of sunburned skin.  Thank You to everyone who supported our
show.  It is tough on a Futurity/Maturity weekend.  Not many handlers but deep
in quality.
  Jeanne

  ------------------------------

  Msg: #9 in digest
  From: "Carolyn Martello"
<marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
  Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 13:19:46 -0700

  We've had a few Bi Colors over the years also.
  BOSS had NO markings anywhere except on his legs.....and his undercoat was
  black.
  We have had a couple with the gray undercoat......and typically they also
have the
  eyebrow penciling and a spot on their cheeks and front of their upper arm.
  I prefer the really black bi colors like Boss.......with almost no markings
anywhere else
  but the legs......and the black undercoat.
  Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  www.Marhaven.com<http://www.marhaven.com/>
    Have had 5 bi's over the years and usually had the gry undercoat  except
    one  sired by Black Ice....he was the blackest bi with a total  black
haired
    belly too. Eyes as dark as coal.
    Beautiful boy......his dad too.

    Molly

    In a message dated 5/6/2012 8:50:17 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
    skozub@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:skozub@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
    I have  had a good many Bi's over years & have had no problems recognizing
    them
    when very early.   Also, they all had dark gray undercoat  (love the looks
    of a real  bi-color).

    Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post.  This group and
its administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions expressed
in any post.

    For assistance, please contact the List Management at
admin@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>

    VISIT OUR WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org<http://showgsd.org/>
    NATIONAL BLOG -
http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/<http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/>

  ------------------------------

  Msg: #10 in digest
  Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 15:44:04 -0700
  From: " John Zumwalt"
<candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

  Just got home from some shows in Utah.  Now that my girl, Yada is finished
she is taking a break and turning the ring over to her brother, Gibbs.
Saturday under Bob Ghigleri Candia's Ya Think went WD and BOS for a 3 point
major.  Thank you Bob!  This is Gibbs' 2nd major bringing him up to 7 points.
Gibbs was handled by Sarah Butler from Utah.  Gibbs is owned and bred by me.
He is sired by FV MV Sel.Ex.Ch.Laslar's League of His Own of Somerset Rose x
Candia's Miss Devine Ya-Ya (OFA H & E).  Also, my solid black, Laslar-Candia's
Black Bart bred by Dave Lasater, Tedi & Evan Ginsburg took a major reserve!
Bart is owned by me, Dave and Char Wilson.  He is sired by my Ch. Candia's On
Any Sunday (OFA H & E) x Sel.Ex.Ch. Hickory Hill's Magic Marker.  Bart was
handled by my friend, Connie Malo. It was a great weekend.  I had a couple of
bottles of champagne left over from Yada finishing in Tucson so Connie and I
sat in her hot tub last night doing a little celebrating.  I've learn
   ed that too much champagne gives me a headache!
  CandyZ
  www.candiasgsd.com<http://www.candiasgsd.com/>

  End of showgsd-l Digest V6 #747