  • From: ropajagsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 15:21:44 -0400 (EDT)

-----Original Message-----
From: Showgsd-l <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: showgsd-l digest users <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Oct 17, 2012 10:43 am
Subject: showgsd-l Digest V6 #1668

DO NOT RETURN THE ENTIRE DIGEST.  HIGHLIGHT WHAT YOU WISH TO REPLY TO BEFORE
ITTING REPLY
------------------------------------
howgsd-l Digest Wed, 17 Oct 2012        Volume: 06  Issue: 1668
In This Issue:
#1:     From: dick jones <dick_jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: Re: Mike Gray
#2:     From: barbara17236@xxxxxxx
        Subject: Re: long coats at sll breeds
#3:     From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
        Subject: Thank you
#4:     From: barbara17236@xxxxxxx
        Subject: 2012 GSDCA National Obedience Winners
#5:     From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
Msg: #1 in digest
ate: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 07:11:02 -0700 (PDT)
rom: dick jones <dick_jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
ubject: Re: Mike Gray
I just had a great discussion with him at the National.� Mike was a "class
act"�
and will be missed immensely.�� Another gone way before his time ........
��� Dick Jones.�

_______________________________

Msg: #2 in digest
ubject: Re: long coats at sll breeds
rom: barbara17236@xxxxxxx
ate: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 10:16:51 -0400 (EDT)
AMEN!   Yes, there are MORE important issues seen in the show ring, which
should
e addressed.

arb Hively - PA
NA.  It's what makes a white, a German Shepherd