  • From: Tindrock1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 20:17:23 -0400 (EDT)

Note to Sheree Moses:

Barbara Stamper's granddaughter Jessica Ball is handling a beautiful
bi-color long coated bitch at the national in the coated class...........check
it out!

In a message dated 10/9/2012 8:10:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
DO NOT  RETURN THE ENTIRE DIGEST.  HIGHLIGHT WHAT YOU WISH TO REPLY TO
BEFORE  HITTING REPLY

------------------------------------
showgsd-l  Digest    Tue, 09 Oct 2012    Volume: 06  Issue:  1597

In This Issue:
#1:    From: "Penny  & Bill" <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Official Drink of the Pity Party
#2:     From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Pity  Party
#3:    From: "Sheree Moses "  <shereemosesgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  Longcoat
#4:    From:  Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Complaint -  Pity Party/squash
#5:    From: "Peggy"  <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  Chili
#6:    From: Donna Radich  <dmrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
#7:    From: "Peggy"  <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Pity  Party - Rice and Pigeon Peas
#8:    From: Donna  Radich <dmrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  Re: National sweat & T-shirts online?
#9:     From: Gail BAUMAN <gailbauman1@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Dog bathing facilities @ Colorado?
#10:     From: "Cyndy Davis" <cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Pity Party - Rice and Pigeon Peas - WHAT? You mean  P

Msg:  #1 in digest
From: "Penny & Bill"  <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 18:33:22 -0400

As usual, I nominate my  favorite special drink:  THE ICE PICK
1.  A glass of iced tea,  sweetened or not

2.  One (or two) shots of Vodka

3.   Season with a slice of lemon if you desire

4.  Stir and  ENJOY!!  (YUM.)

Penny in NC
The Farm  Dog

------------------------------

Msg: #2 in  digest
From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 18:37:36 -0400  (EDT)

Oh hell, I just blanched peeled,  processed and boiling water bath canned
the tomatoes w/ chili  seasonings (I like dried chipotle),  but now I can
open a pint  anytime I want and make w/ meat or w/ meat and beans....yum.

Kathy,  member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations  of Dual Titled TC'd  Champions
visit _http://www.pinehillgsds.com/_  (http://www.pinehillgsds.com/)

In a message dated  10/9/2012 3:12:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx  writes:

And the recipe for that  is??????????????????????
Molly

In a message dated 10/9/2012  2:07:07 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx  writes:

HOWEVER, I will be making a big pot of homemade Butternut  Squash  soup
tonight and my counter can only handle so many  ingredients sitting all
over it

------------------------------

Msg: #3 in  digest
From: "Sheree Moses " <shereemosesgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Tue, 9 Oct 2012 22:41:13 +0000

Just found out that  the longcoat we'd planned to use didn't make the
trip...so, does anyone have a  nice longcoat we can use for the hands on for
the
judges education  program?  We'd like to give them the opportunity to see
one in  appropriate coat (not trimmed).  Call my cell 5402191647. Thanks,
Sheree.
Sent via BlackBerry by  AT&T

------------------------------

Msg: #4 in  digest
From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 18:51:07 -0400  (EDT)

Roast extra  butternut squash for risotto...saute onions, add some sage,
chicken  stock, roasted squash and arborio rice.  Yum!

Kathy, member GSDCA,  DVGSDC
Celebrating generations  of Dual Titled TC'd Champions
visit  _http://www.pinehillgsds.com/_ (http://www.pinehillgsds.com/)

In a message dated 10/9/2012 5:53:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight  Time,
inquestgsd@xxxxxxx writes:

Hmmm....I don't have a  recipe for that soup, if you find one, post it
please!

Ileana

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 9,  2012, at 5:29 PM, _charangsd@xxxxxxxx (mailto:charangsd@xxxxxxx)

wrote:

Molly, you'd better be nice to my friend   IIeana? <LOL>
Hey girl what is your receipe for the Butternut Squash  soup? It sounds
really good.

Has anyone paid or plans on  watching the streaming video? I just got
mine.
It's working great.  They are currently getting ready to set up  Agility.

Angie  Martin
Charan GSD's
Home of 08  So. Pacific BIM Ch. Charan's  Masquerade of Kimber
Co-owner/Breeder of Int'l Ch. & US  Ch. Charan's  Magic Spell of Sandroc
Kimber's Faith of Charan (pts)  Dam of above sable sisters

Stop  teasing me with yummy sounding food and start with those recipes
already...thank you very much!!  LOL

* Ileana   *
Love me, love my dogs.

_spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx)   writes:

HOWEVER, I will be making a big pot of homemade Butternut  Squash  soup
tonight and my counter can only handle so many  ingredients sitting all
over it

POST  is Copyrighted 2012.  All material remains the property of the
original
author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or  FORWARDS of any
kind
are permitted without prior permission of the  original author AND of the

Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post.  This  group
and its
administrators are not responsible for the comments or  opinions expressed
in any
post.

ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT  THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY
MANNER
OF ANY MATERIAL  WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION
OF ALL
PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND IS

For assistance, please contact the List Management at  _admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:admin@xxxxxxxxxxx)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE -  _http://showgsd.org_ (http://showgsd.org/)
NATIONAL BLOG - _http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/_
(http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/)

------------------------------

Msg:  #5 in digest
From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2012 18:56:29 -0400

All the recipes sound  good and are making me want to have some
chili..soon!  For now, I'm just  going to share with you one ingredient that I
haven't
seen in any of the  recipes posted so far....Add a can (or more, if you're
making a BIG pot of  chili) of corn.........it's amazing !!
Looks nice,  too.....LOL!

Peggy

------------------------------

Msg:  #6 in digest
From: Donna Radich <dmrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 18:57:18 -0400

I vote for  authentic Cincinnati Chili, Joan!
Donna in NC

------------------------------

Msg: #7 in  digest
From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2012 19:03:30 -0400

Oh my  -- this sounds so yummy I can hardly stand it!!
Peggy
From: Donna Radich <dmrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 19:06:53  -0400

Bo will have this year's National shirts --tees and sweats-- on  her
web site after the National.

www.toochic.com

Bo is  the only shirt vendor this year.
Donna in NC

On Oct 9, 2012, at 2:38  PM, VSabiaB@xxxxxxx wrote:

> I was wondering if any of the vendors  that sell  the 2012 National
> T-shirts
> and  sweatshirts have a web site so we can buy   them?
>

> ~Vicki Burkey
> Von Charisma  German  Shepherds
> www.voncharismags.com
> My sunshine does  not come  from the skies,
> It comes from the love in my dogs  eyes.
> **AKC Breeder of  Merit**

------------------------------

Msg: #9 in  digest
From: Gail BAUMAN <gailbauman1@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 17:54:25  -0500

Are there facilities to bathe dogs at the national show  site?

Msg: #10 in  digest
From: "Cyndy Davis" <cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012  19:09:23 -0500

When I first had this I thought Ileana was calling it  Peach and Peas!!! My
FAVORITE Nogueras recipe!!! :)
Tia Cyndy  :)