  • From: simcargsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 03:05:54 +0000

From: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 21:18:34
To: showgsd-l digest users<Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: showgsd-l Digest V5 #452

DO NOT RETURN THE ENTIRE DIGEST.  HIGHLIGHT WHAT YOU WISH TO REPLY TO BEFORE
HITTING REPLY

------------------------------------
showgsd-l Digest        Fri, 18 Feb 2011        Volume: 05  Issue: 452

In This Issue:
        #1:     From: Angie Martin <charangsd@xxxxxxx>
                Subject: Re: Critique - GSDC of Canada - Jack Kilgour

Msg: #1 in digest
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 21:17:59 -0500
From: Angie Martin <charangsd@xxxxxxx>

Great statement Bill!  Personally, I would love to be able to show under Jack.
I feel as you do, I think he will make a very good judge, and judge precisely
the way he writes his critiques.
JMO

Angie Martin
Charan GSD's
Home of 08 So. Pacific BIM Charan's Masquerade of Kimber, 11 pts, 3 majors
Co-owner/Breeder of Int'l Ch. & US Ch. Charan's Magic Spell of Sandroc
Kimber's Faith of Charan (pts) Dam of above girls