[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: showgsd-l Digest V5 #2417 Correction to the correction

  • From: FBoese@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 10:05:01 -0500 (EST)

Every time I post to this list I screw up somewhere.. In My original  post
"Races", mother was listed incorrectly, so now I think I have it right  & if
I don't I'm sure someone else will let me know..  Guess that's  what
happens when us older folks get excited..

                                                              FloB ( still
on the pink cloud)

Correction to the phone call...I wish I could say that Lacy took a  major
reserve this weekend, but she was not shown this weekend  ..  I guess  in
the
translation & June's  excitement this  morning things got a  little
confused ....
...This weekend my  boy "Race" ,    Veronda's Rock-On v Bo-Hem  sired by
SelCh Witmer's Jamiroquai  ROM   out of Ch Aramists Zalicious  v Veronda
took  a 4pt Major Reserve  Saturday @ Lehigh
Valley KC   & yesterday at Delaware Water Gap  "Race" DID  get the 4 pt
major
.."Race" was bred by Ronnie Pearce and  BEAUTIFULLY handled to  both these
wins
by Sue Raynor Reed.  My sincerest  thanks to Sue,  her helper Patti
Sealover
and ALL the other handlers &  ringside  support that made this early
Christmas
Present a very special weekend   for me....and Iza, I promise you Ms Lacy
Will have her day too...
Merry  Christmas & Happy New Year to all....
Flo Boese
Bo-Hem  Shepherds