  • From: Michele Panetta <rockstarshepherds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: crosswind45@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 22:49:22 -0400

Well just be thankful that he didn't take the elevator to the lobby.  A
friend had her GSD do that.  Let himself out of the room and took the
elevator to the ground floor.  When she got back from dinner he was behind
the counter.  another time they (hotel staff) found him out in the parking
lot.
They are getting way to smart for us.
Michele