  • From: DeBruts@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 12:01:51 -0400 (EDT)

I'd like to add my thanks to Tish, I don't  think the GSDCA has ever  had a
harder working member, Tish has always been ready to step up to the plate
and work wherever help was needed, and has always given 100 percent to any
job  she took on.
thanks Tish,  It's time you had a break . It's amazing what things  you
find when you finally clean off your table (desk).  Enjoy  your freedom!!!
Lori

In a message dated 10/6/2011 7:32:17 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
DO NOT  RETURN THE ENTIRE DIGEST.  HIGHLIGHT WHAT YOU WISH TO REPLY TO
BEFORE  HITTING REPLY

------------------------------------
showgsd-l  Digest    Thu, 06 Oct 2011    Volume: 05  Issue:  1949

In This Issue:
#1:    From:  gsdpal@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Southern NJ specialty  entries closing Oct. 12
#2:    From: "Paula M.  Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  Happy Birthday!
#3:    From:  InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: the  national
#4:    From: Fran Henry  <fhenry1@xxxxxx>
Subject: You can still  vote for Evan until Oct. 13
#5:    From: Sue  Lapinski <earsup45@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  Small Brag
#6:    From: MyDovey@xxxxxxx
Subject: temperment
#7:     From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: We're  Home
#8:    From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: West Virginia Home
#9:   From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
#10:    From: Robert Neiman  <bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re:  [gsdshowlist] DePahl Brags, and omg more  brags

Msg:  #1 in digest
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 08:58:48 -0400
From: gsdpal@xxxxxxxxx

Don't miss  the Southern New Jersey GSDC 42nd annual fall specialty show and
third all  breed obedience trial with rally coming up on Saturday, October
29.   Entries close in less than a week on Wednesday, October 12.   Credit
cards are now accepted.  Here's a link to the Premium List and  contact info
on our website   http://www.snjgsdc.org/PremLinks.html
Hope to see you there!

Jeanne  Carlisle

------------------------------

Msg: #2 in  digest
From: "Paula M. Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6  Oct 2011 13:13:50 GMT

Happy Birthday to  fellow Left-Coaster, Kurt Hysen!!

Have a great day, Kurt.

Paula,  369 days and counting

Home of BIS, BISS, Multi-Group Winning, AKC  JAM/AOE, Intern'l & Am CH,
Bronze Grand Champion Asgard Harley Davidson,  HT, PT, CGC, TC, HIC, OFA CHIC
#64047 (Hips, Elbows, Cardiac, &  Thyroid),.1st male GSD Grand Champion. 2010
#1 GSD in California, Lifetime #1  GSD in Michigan, 2010 #1 GSD male in USA
(AKC GCH Stats), 2011 Westminster  Kennel Club Dog Show Invitee.
2010-2011-Lifetime AKC Eukanuba  invitee.

ADMIN APPROVED  POST

------------------------------

Msg: #3 in  digest
From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 09:28:08 -0400  (EDT)

Yup, kids were playing with  Dexter.... <G>

* Ileana  *
Inquest GSD's, Home of :
3x  Sel EX AM CH & 2x Sel CAN CH Karizma's  Cacique of Inquest TC, aka
DEXTER
Kaleef's Expensive Date (major pointed) aka  JACKIE

Greg writes:

> So,  I leave conformation ring and  go watch rally, herding agility. Wow,
my kids  and I love this.
> One reason entries are going down in confirmation  ring.
> I know for a fact a person who is a waiter at Red lobster I   think was
invited to come watch, he did and brought his 4 kids with  him  Saturday.

------------------------------

Msg: #4 in  digest
From: Fran Henry <fhenry1@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 07:33:20  -0600

https://styleentertainment.timeinc.net/people/readerhero/
You're  encouraged to vote multiple times! <G>

Thanks!

Fran  Henry
Home of Konigin's Abilene TC,  CGC

------------------------------

Msg: #5 in  digest
From: Sue Lapinski <earsup45@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 09:37:23 -0400

Finally home from  the National with a smile. We placed 3rd in the 15-18
bitch class with Bean  (otherwise known as Brown Hill's Caribean Sea Crest)
She is loved by me &  Emily St. Hilaire and was bred by Sally Robbins & Carol
Buchanan (who also  love her!) I want to thank George for doing an awsome
job with "the Beaner"  and judge Rita Sandell who gave me a thrill.Bean is out
of BrownHill-Kysarah  Leonardo and Sea Crest Witmer Island Time (Neeko
daughter) Who knew Kansas  could be so much fun!
Sue Lapinski

------------------------------

Msg: #6 in digest
From:  MyDovey@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 09:38:38 -0400 (EDT)

if this was an issue it should have been dealt with then.all  else is moot
the others  in the ring should be the ones to  complain.
Carole   Powell-Fuchs

------------------------------

Msg: #7 in  digest
From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 10:01:35 -0400  (EDT)

Thanks for the nice words Molly.

Tish

In a message dated 10/5/2011 11:26:14 P.M. Eastern  Daylight Time,
Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx writes:

Ah, the  opportunity of a life without the constant worry about the
"health"  of the club.

Am sure many want to thank you Tish for over 25 years of  service to the
club being the futurity chair for 21 years and  serving on the board for
many
terms in many positions.

This  folks is a lady, through and through, who has no agenda and nothing
to gain for banging her head against the brick wall.

Thanks Tish,  and enjoy your break!

Molly

In a message dated  10/5/2011 7:21:01 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
TISHW@xxxxxxx  writes:

We had  a good time.  Now I'm going to clean off my  dining room table
(and
maybe even the garage - LOL) once I  get through the laundry, mail  and go
the   supermarket.

------------------------------

Msg:  #8 in digest
From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 10:08:50 -0400  (EDT)

Well, to be perfectly honest,  Bob is cheering!!  He feels he is  getting
his life back because  I have been so busy with the GSDCA for the last  few
years.  I'm  sure he is working already on the next trip he wants  to make
which
probably will not include Germany (he likes Germany but 3 years in  a  row
of the sieger show and he is ready to do something else).

Rags  is slightly better this AM.  Head still tilted to one side and  her
balance is still not great but she has only had one round of the
antibiotic
so far and 2 rounds of the rest of the ear stuff.   We're hoping it is just

an inner ear infection that can be taken  care of this way.  On top of the
boarding bill yesterday that  cost $250 (I couldn't believe the price of
the
medicines).  We  put off the blood work (another $200) to see if we really
need it  when we go in on Tuesday.  Bob is thinking I should look for
another
vet.  We've been fortunate with dogs that are healthy and  haven't  had
many
vet bills lately.  However, it seems the vet  charges more than the  human
doctor!

Thanks again for the kind  words.

Tish

In a message dated 10/5/2011 11:39:54 P.M.  Eastern Daylight Time,
marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Hi  Tish;

Glad you are home safe.
I hope you enjoy your  free time .......and that your wonderful husband
Bob
enjoys  your
free time also now that you can relax and stay home  more.... and  that
your dining room
table fared well over the years of  abuse!!  <G>
THANK YOU SO MUCH for your years of service to this  Club!!!!
You are much loved and appreciated by many.

Good Luck with  Rags!!
Nothing like a visit to the Vets to bring us all back to   reality!!   Hope
she is OK!!

Carolyn     _marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
_www.Marhaven.com_ (http://www.marhaven.com/)

From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 10:11:36 -0400  (EDT)

Well, I'm not sure I'd use me for  brownie points.  I probably need  some
brownie points  myself!  VBG

Tish

In a message dated 10/6/2011 12:00:26  A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Amen   Tish....thanks for all your've done for the club and for me..when I
die,  i'm  going to tell God that I was Tish Walker's friend....it may earn
me
some  brownie points......Ed  Hill

____________________________________

TISHW@xxxxxxx  writes:

We had a  good  time.  Now I'm going to clean off my  dining room table
(and

maybe even the garage - LOL) once I  get through the  laundry, mail and go
the   supermarket.

  is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the
original  author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or
FORWARDS of
any kind  are permitted without prior permission of the  original author
AND of
the  Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS  RESERVED.

Each Author is responsible  for the content of his/her  post.  This group
and its administrators are  not responsible  for the comments or opinions
expressed in any post.

ALL   PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY

MANNER  OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE  EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF  ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST  MANAGEMENT IS
EXPRESSLY
FORBIDDEN, AND IS  A VIOLATION OF LAW.  VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL
BE
PROSECUTED.

For  assistance, please contact the List Management at   admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

NATIONAL BLOG -   http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/

------------------------------

Msg:  #10 in digest
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 03:31:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: Robert  Neiman <bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx>

CONGRATULATIONS Sure wish you had black   factored male at DePahl. My
co-owner wants a black puppy  we wont't go  there

Bob Neiman / Walled Lake, Mich.
Owner Barkalot's Felonious  Assault AKA Brat and the other half of B'N'B
9-10-1997 to  12-19-2004
Breeder/owner of UKC GR Ch.B'N'B-Barkalot's Cherish RN 3-25-2002  to
6-18-2009
Co-owner of Ketlyn's Black Widow