  • From: Santanagsd1954@xxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 19:23:29 EST

In a message dated 2/22/2007 2:22:01 PM Pacific Standard Time, Showgsd-
Msg: #5 in digest
From: "Daryl Lauffer" <daryllauffer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: AKC Survey
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 15:07:31 -0700

Initially I agreed with Laura's post. The more I though about it the more I
don't like it. My main concern is that these are more designations the back
yard breeders and puppymills can use to sell the unknowing public less than
quality dogs.

I'd have to see how they are actually planning on putting it together before
I'd feel good about supporting it. In light of PAWS and some of the other
issues, AKC isn't to be taken at face value in my opinion. I think we need
to get more information before we stand on either side of this.
Dee Lauffer

 THANKS DEE:   YOU SAID IT ALL FOR ME , TOO... SAME OPINION... THERE ALWAYS
EXISTS THE UNKNOWN QUANTITY IN THESE  AKC OFFERINGS, THAT WE ONLY DISCOVER WHEN
THEIR BITTER TASTE  BURNS  US DEEP!!!
GO SLOW AND PROCEED WITH CAUTION!!!
 AKC WANTS DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP THAT UPPERMOST IN MIND, PLEASE, WHEN
MAKING ANY DECISIONS..BARB WILLIAMS