  • From: Santanagsd1954@xxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 15:17:17 EST

In a message dated 2/20/2007 11:50:37 AM Pacific Standard Time, Showgsd-
Msg: #1 in digest
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 09:38:14 -0800
From: "Kathy Tank" <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Missouri, or is it "MISERY"
On 2/20/07, Kay Reamensnyder <bedkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Excellent idea, Kathy.
>We might also encourage other Breed Clubs not to have their Nationals
>in MO also. I wonder what Purina Farms would think of that?
>
>Kay
>

>Hi Kay

I don't know, it just seems to me that if we are going to send a message, it
should have some teeth. I realize Nationals sites are hard to come by, esp
one this nice, but at some point we have to have a collective conscience .
If we were to cross post that the GSDCA (in theory for now) would no longer
hold Nationals in those states that are the largest offenders (by numbers of
USDA mills or breeding operations) then maybe it would catch on. If the
other parent clubs that are being so hard on us right now, would look at it,
and join us, then we might have something...at least with Missouri.

Kathy .

--
>http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com
>Ch. Elvaston's Nations Cup, TC, OFA
>26 BOB/BISS to Date

kathy;;; that would certianly send a Message Loud and Clear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I
think that has lots of merit!!! Barb williams