  • From: Santanagsd1954@xxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 21:23:48 EST

In a message dated 2/8/2007 3:04:11 PM Pacific Standard Time, Showgsd-
In a message dated 2/8/2007 2:57:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
acorreia1043@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I don't think any of us "picked" or try to "ferret out the "no" votes. I
know that I personally take offense with your "ferretting" term, it has some
very negative connotations.

Oh but we did. We had members guessing, posting their guesses and then when
board members got home, some sought to defend themselves and "corrected" the
guessing. That's how the "no" list got complied. I called it "picking" and
ferreting", you can call it what you will, but it defeated the purpose of
the closed session.

We've heard from one "yes" (Paul) that he is looking into the ramifications
of explaining his vote because some of the reasoning was based on what was
discussed in the meeting, which, remember is supposed to remain secret. I'm
willing to wait, and if he learns it is against the bylaws etc., to reveal
what
was discussed, I have to honor that. I won't be "picking" <VBG>.

Kathy
member GSDCA, DVGSDC
three generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions live here!

visit _Pine Hill German Shepherd Dogs_

-------i AM GOING TO BE PICKING BIG-TIME AND YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE
BANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-----------------------   AS A  MANY , MANY LONG YEARS
PAYING
MEMBER OF THIS CLUB I  FEEL I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO KNOW HOW THE ELECTED BOARD
VOTED, SECRET  BALONEY  BALLOT OR NOT, THEY WERE NOT VOTING ON SOME INANE, OR
INCONSEQUENTIAL VOTE... THEY WERE VOTING ON THE FUTURE  WELFARE OF THE GERMAN
SHEPHERD BREED IN THIS COUNTRY....

  .I WANT THEM ALL TO STAND AND DELIVER THEIR REASONS... NOT THAT I REALLY
CARE ,TO BE HONEST!!  BECAUSE ALL THIS PUSSY-FOOTING AROUND  AND EXCUSES, IS
BENEATH  THE NOBILITY AND DIGNITY OF THIS BREED.

  ANYTHING THAT AFFECTS OUR GS BREED, IS OF THE  UTMOST AND MOST  PARAMOUNT
IMPORTANCE TO ME..AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN., SINCE I FIRST PULLED MYSELF UP ,
LEARNING TO  WALK ,CLINGING AND GRABBING ONTO  INDIA'S BROAD SHOULDERS, MY
GRANDMOTHER'S  GERMAN SHEPHERD....WHO PROTECTED ME AGAINST  ANY WHOM SHE
CONSIDERED
THREATENING TO ME...
  ANYTHING THAT IS NEGATIVE, THAT AFFECTS OUR GERMAN SHEPHERD BREED THAT WE
ARE  HERE TO PROMOTE AND DEFEND AND PROTECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I  AM  AGAINEST !!
 I AM AGAINST ANY WHO VOTED IN THIS HUNTE AND HIS ORGANIZATION...
   I  FOR ONE, WILL STAND UP AND BE COUNTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 I AM HIGHLY  INCENSED AND DISGUSTED AT ANYTHING THAT AFFECTS OUR BREED IN
SUCH AN OVERWHELMING WAY!!!
   I AM NOT IN THIS CLUB AND HAVE NEVER BEEN, FOR MYSELF!!!
 I AM IN AND AM SERVING THIS CLUB SOLELY  FOR THE PROMOTION AND THE
BETTERMENT AND THE WELFARE OF THIS BELOVED GERMAN BREED AND HAVE BEEN FOR  MANY
LONG
YEARS... ..
.LET THE CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY MAY!!!
IT IS TIME TO STAND  STRONG FOR THIS BREED..THEY ARE DEPENDING ON  THE STRONG
ONES  TO AT LEAST ATTEMPT TO MATCH THEIR STRENGTH OF CHARACTER AND DEVOTION.
!!
.BARB WILLIAMS