  • From: Santanagsd1954@xxxxxx
  • To: Gsdjudge@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 14:40:28 EST

In a message dated 1/6/2007 11:27:54 AM Pacific Standard Time,
> dogs
> that have faults that need hiding and what 'tricks' the top handlers do to
> present these 'tough dogs' in the ring to make them look flawless.

I remember years ago, a handler that presented his dog, who won many BOB,
with a stuffed toy in his mouth. I'm sure Barb W , Tom and Viv remember that
dog
and handler.I don't think you could get away with doing that in todays ring.
Bud

   BUD:   STILL MAKES ME SMILE TO RECALL!!!

THE MORE THE RINGSIDE WOULD CLAP THE HARDER HE WOULD SQUEEZE HIS SQUEAK TOY,
AND THE CROWD WENT WILD.. HE WAS A LOVE AND ONE OF MY ALL-TIME  FAVORITES, THE
UNFORGETTABLE , BEAUTIFUL GERMAN IMPORT, CH. CENT ZU  DEN FUNF GIEBLEN WITH
JACK LA ROU ON HIS LEAD...THANKS FOR THE MEMORY!!!! BARB W.