  • From: Santanagsd1954@xxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 15:22:26 EST

In a message dated 1/29/2007 8:55:14 PM Pacific Standard Time, Showgsd-
Msg: #8 in digest
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 23:53:29 -0500
From: Barbara Galasso <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Hunte vote

I like your reasoning Sharon and thank you for sharing it with us. What
I would like to know is after these puppies go to the pet stores, what
happens if no one buys them? What becomes of those puppies that no one
wanted to buy? Perhaps someone can ask our newest member, Mr. Hunte
what becomes of his puppies if no one wants to buy them? Does he then
bring them back to his facility to raise for the rest of their lives? I
would really like to know this. Best wishes, Barbara
InquestGSD@xxxxxxx wrote:

>In a message dated 1/29/2007 11:36:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
>sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>Good evening everyone! What a huge mess of emails! I have made it through
>569 and have an immediate 224 to read.
>Please note I voted NO on the membership of Andrew Hunte.
>My reasons are: I cannot support in any way the practice of taking puppies
>from their homes at barely 8 weeks of age, placing them in cages in big
>trucks, to be carted to the sterile facilities of the Hunte Corp. to be
>placed in steel sterile cages until they have been evaluated and found sound
>enough to be once again placed in sterile trucks to be carted across the
>country to Petland pet stores and other such places to be once again placed
>in cages to await a hopeful visit from some spur of the moment family who
>might buy them and take them home and love them.
>Sharon Allbright

Barbara:   I  would not be surprised to find that some go onto Medical
Research Labs. I believe they still pay for them...

 PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! before we all get UPSET  about that possibility.

.IT IS ONLY CONJECTURE on my part...I wish to make that Crystal

 It came to mind, because  of the salient fact that
Some people are always looking for a  way to profit......

  Killing them  just isn't that lucrative...and . because, none of the
horrors  involved with animals and their welfare,   and the lack of any
conscience ,
concerning them, surprises me anymore..Barb W..