  • From: Santanagsd1954@xxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 18:37:07 EST

In a message dated 1/28/2007 3:03:52 PM Pacific Standard Time, Showgsd-
In a message dated 1/28/2007 3:06:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I believe the last numbers reported a couple of years ago, indicated that Mr
Hunte is responsible for flooding the market with 70,000 puppies a year.
Since it is impossible to ensure that 70,000 puppies will be placed in good
homes, and since the breeder is not taking responsibility for these puppies,
one can only guess how many end up in shelters (or worse).

This averages on a 8 puppy litter to 8750 litters a year and someone correct
me if I'm wrong but even the biggest breeders amoung us could not hope to
produce that many litters in a lifetime of breeding.

Does anyone really believe that this man is interested in being "educated"
as he lines his pockets each year with millions of dollars. Hmmmm, I don't
think so.

As far as why there isn't an outcry over a club members dealing with this
man, well I think the answer has been said many times in the last couple of
days.

Cindy you keep going round and round. Show me where in the
bylaws/application process PLEASE where the club (represented by the board)
had a legal leg
to stand on. Your passion is wonderful to behold. Now, if you want to be
effective, work to change the bylaws.

Kathy
member GSDCA, DVGSDC
three generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions live here!

visit _Pine Hill German Shepherd Dogs_

Kathy:     Changing the By-Laws now, in my opinion, is like shutting the Barn
Doors after the horse is gone, and  LONG gone , and going  away.
.I think some  are not seriously considering the Power and Possible Influence
 on the GS Breed, of this particular 'horse'....
.BUT...I appreciate your  take on this and everyone else's.. These are , as
usual, Just my thoughts..

 I  will be, as always and ever,  devoted  to  the  Breed's Future, ...

  .I would like to see if my Predictions for the Breed  and those involved,
come true.as they have in the Past...
 .If you need proof.. of that..... you might consider looking up in one of
the  older Reviews an article I wrote...titled ' Killing the Goose, Who Laid
the
Golden Egg'...
It is about  PRO Handlers becoming so greedy they  destroy that which is
their living..
.I   shall have to  say, I've been right with all my predictions from the
past..so far.
but I most sincerely hope I am  dead-wrong about this one... and trust me...
You don't want to know!!!

Actually, I have been  thinking of retiring and writing that BOOK...on the
Breed.. Sometimes we need a sign to tell us when to  The Time is Right...
This may be My Sign!! Barb Williams