  • From: "Beryl" <arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <c_m_schneider2@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 12:57:11 -0700

I  have always used a VET that took a lot of x-rays and had a large number
of GSD in his practice. Good positioning is a key factor. Only once in all
the years that I used the vet was his opinion different than that of OFA. It
has been more than 10 years ago, but we did re-submit the x-rays of the dog
that was in question and as I recall they did pass the second time,  and
were rated fair.
The majority of my dogs OFA came back good and several received an excellent
rating.

Beryl Eshom
Arelee GSD
Davis, CA