  • From: Zoa Rockenstein <zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: culzeans1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 08:51:37 -0800 (PST)

Thank you for posting this!  Amen, sister!  GSDCA is for EVERYONE who loves
German Shepherds, not just the few with Selects.  It would be a good thing if
we
would ALL keep this in mind!  If people like you made up the bulk of our
membership, we wouldn't be having a membership problem!  Thank you so much for
your continued support of GSDCA, even in these tough times we all face.

Zoa
Dr. Zoa Rockenstein
www.riverrockshepherds.com

Home of: Grand Ch. RiverRock's Hotel California RN HSAs CHIC (Callie),
RiverRock's Straight From The Heart PT (Sera), RiverRock's Karla v. Kenlyn (ch.
pointed), Kenlyn's Nakita (Nikki, co-owned with Kent Boyles), and RiverRock's
Heart of the Matter (Luke, ch. pointed)