  • From: "The Crystal Crow" <thecrystalcrow@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 23:06:49 -0500

> For me, remembering that for 15 years I sold jewelry on the road,
> rubies  and
> emeralds are just perfect.  Mix them with some white stones,  (diamonds),
> and
> that is a perfect look.
>
> Evan
> _Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
> http://www.asgardgsd.com/
> Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together

Evan,

That's interesting-I've been selling jewelry on the road for the last 6
years! Did you take a dog with you? Ben was my (jewelry) show dog. I do
mostly outdoor festivals, and he was a great shop dog-very sweet with
everyone. He was a black GSD, and people just loved him. He had his corner
of my 10x20 setup, and he would greet adults, childern and dogs
alike, reveling in all of the attention. He died in the fall, and when I
went out to the following spring shows, my repeat customers asked again and
again where he was. it was like losing him all over again.

Oddly, I dreamed about him last night. What great memories.

Peace,
Kristal