[ SHOWGSD-L ] showgsd-l Digest V4 #2422

  • From: "Susan Gionfriddo" <gsheps@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 01:39:47 -0500

From: Susan Gionfriddo
Subject: NEW CHAMPION!!!
I am very thrilled to announce our latest New Champion- Champion Zimsu's Samuel
Adams OFA. "Sam the Man" finished with a 4 point major (hard to come by these
days!) on Sunday, November 14, 2010 at the Souhegan KC going BOW, BOB over
Specials and on to a Herding Group 4 win all awarded by Judge Ken "Chip"
Rayner. Thank you, Mr. Rayner for recognizing our big guy. Sam's additional
points were given by Judge Debbie Hokkannen (5 point major) handled by George
Berstler when he was 16 months old at Mohawk-Hudson GSDC. Other points were
awarded by Judge Doris Farrell and Carol-White Mosher- handled by Beth Zils.
Thank You to these judges and handlers as well.

Sam finished with Philip Moore doing a wonderful job with Sam! Also, great
handling by Leslie Dancosse who took him to his Group 4 win! Thanks to you
both, it was very much appreciated by us and made for a very special and
memorable day!

Special thanks to all the great crowd support from my friends and fellow
exhibitors! It was also great to hear awesome crowd support from other breed
fanciers when Sam was in Group and the nice comments we received during the
show and after group.

I also wish to thank Sue Lapinski for her special support and encouragement
when I didn't feel like going to the shows. And for her fine job in doubling
and helping me groom Sam! I also thank Beth Zils for all the same!  Thanks
guys, Your the Best!
  #1: From: Robert Neiman <bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx>>
  Subject:  Missing K9 "Bane," Presque Isle County, MI
  #2: From: Kay Reamensnyder Betty Doerpinghaus
<bedkar@xxxxx<mailto:bedkar@xxxxx>>
  Subject: Nice weekend brag
  #3: From: Diane Brantley <texasgsds@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:texasgsds@xxxxxxxxx>>
  Subject: Tomorrow, a special anniversary
  #4: From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx<mailto:Stormy435@xxxxxxx>>
  Subject: Re: Tomorrow, a special anniversary
  #5: From: Diane Brantley <texasgsds@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:texasgsds@xxxxxxxxx>>
  Subject: Congratulations
  #6: From: Tediginsburg@xxxxxxx<mailto:Tediginsburg@xxxxxxx>
  Subject: Looking for a puppy
  #7: From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx<mailto:Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>
  Subject: Phone number needed
  #8: From: Fran Henry <fhenry1@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:fhenry1@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
  #9: From: "Doc Zoe" <wynsum@xxxxxxx<mailto:wynsum@xxxxxxx>>
  Subject: THANKSGIVING AND SURVING CANCER

  Msg: #1 in digest
  Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 16:47:43 -0800 (PST)
  From: Robert Neiman <bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx>>

  PERMISSION GIVEN TO CROSSPOST
  There's a Facebook page set up for him as well search for "Find Bane" will
bring up the page. Here's
  the specifics on the missing dog:
  4 year old, male dark sable-colored German Shepherd K9 belonging to Michigan
State Police. Became separated from handler during a search for human remains
in the Allis Hwy/Cold Creek Rd. area of Allis and Ocqueoc townships in Presque
Isle County, MI. Was wearing chain collar with a 20 ft. rubber/nylon line
attached, bolted after a deer that was bedded down right next to him broke
cover while the handler was attempting to disentangle the long line from the
underbrush.

  If you spot "Bane," call the Michigan State Police 989.734.2204 or
989.354.4101. Handler's name is Trooper Jamie Bullis.
  ***

  Bob Neiman / Walled Lake, Mich.
  Owner Barkalot's Felonious Assault AKA Brat and the other half of B'N'B
  Breeder/owner of UKC GR Ch.B'N'B-Barkalot's Cherish RN
  Co-owner of UKC ChSandyCreek-B'N'B-WC's Christmas Star AKA Echo
  Co-owner of Ketlyn's Black Widow
  Proud member of the GSDC of Am. since 1996

  ------------------------------

  Msg: #2 in digest
  From: Kay Reamensnyder Betty Doerpinghaus <bedkar@xxxxx<mailto:bedkar@xxxxx>>
  Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 00:53:35 +0000

  With the advent of the Grand Championship, Stevie (Ch. VonHamm Bedkar
Leathern' Lace)
  decided to come out of retirement and make a go for it....
  this past weekend, she went BOB both days at Whidbey Island KC (46 GSD Sat.
and 47 GSD Sun.)
  and now just needs one more major BOB for her GCH.
  These were BOB #193 and BOB #194 (career total).
  She will be 8 years old in Feburary.
  Thank you to breeder/judge Ellie Goede-Carson and to judge Marilyn Mayfield.

   -Kay Reamensnyder and Betty Doerpinghaus
   -Home of Bedkar German Shepherds
   -bedkar@xxxxx<mailto:-bedkar@xxxxx>
   -Visit our Website:  www.bedkargsd.com<http://www.bedkargsd.com/>

  ------------------------------

  Msg: #3 in digest
  Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 17:04:38 -0800 (PST)
  From: Diane Brantley <texasgsds@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:texasgsds@xxxxxxxxx>>

  To all of you who are cancer survivors, I wish you continued good health and
a full and rewarding life!

  Diane
  BISS Ch. Echo-Cham's River Phoenix OFA H&E AKA "River"
  Ch. Da-Jo's Crestview Ironman OFA H&E AKA "Tony Stark"
  Candia's Hard Rock Candy v Tejas AKA "Rocky"
  Echo-Cham's Satin Doll v Tejas AKA "Dolly"

  ------------------------------

  Msg: #4 in digest
  From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx<mailto:Stormy435@xxxxxxx>>
  Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 17:31:48 -0800

  To the courageous beautiful men and woman who have battled and won, I
  am in awe.   75 years of good health makes me even more aware, and in
  even more in awe, of those of you who have looked the demon in the
  eye, trod upon him, and came up smiling.

  Bless you all

  Stormy Hope.

  ------------------------------

  Msg: #5 in digest
  Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 18:04:36 -0800 (PST)
  From: Diane Brantley <texasgsds@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:texasgsds@xxxxxxxxx>>

  Happy this morning...EVEN THE FACT ITS SNOWING HERE
  DOESN'T SEEM MATTER!

  Jennifer you got me worried. For a moment I thought it was snowing in
Chickasha! Congrats on finishing Mike and getting his first grand championship
points!

  Diane

  BISS Ch. Echo-Cham's River Phoenix OFA H&E AKA "River"
  Ch. Da-Jo's Crestview Ironman OFA H&E AKA "Tony Stark"
  Candia's Hard Rock Candy v Tejas AKA "Rocky"
  Echo-Cham's Satin Doll v Tejas AKA "Dolly"

  ------------------------------

  Msg: #6 in digest
  From: Tediginsburg@xxxxxxx<mailto:Tediginsburg@xxxxxxx>
  Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 21:34:35 EST

  I have someone in the Los Angeles area looking for a bitch pet  puppy. E
  mail me if you have one.

  Tedi

  ------------------------------

  Msg: #7 in digest
  From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx<mailto:Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>
  Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 21:45:25 EST

  For Trevor Golden......thanks

  Molly

  ------------------------------

  Msg: #8 in digest
  From: Fran Henry <fhenry1@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:fhenry1@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
  Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 19:48:41 -0700

  I am a six-year survivor of breast cancer, found by my yearly mammogram. I am
grateful.

  Fran Henry

  On Nov 22, 2010, at 6:31 PM, Stormy Hope wrote:

  > To the courageous beautiful men and woman who have battled and won, I
  > am in awe.   75 years of good health makes me even more aware, and in
  > even more in awe, of those of you who have looked the demon in the
  > eye, trod upon him, and came up smiling.
  >

  > Bless you all
  >

  > Stormy Hope.
 > POST is Copyrighted 2010.  All material remains the property of the original

its administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions expressed
in any post.

admin@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>

  > VISIT OUR WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org<http://showgsd.org/>
  > NATIONAL BLOG -
http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/<http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/>

  Msg: #9 in digest
  From: "Doc Zoe" <wynsum@xxxxxxx<mailto:wynsum@xxxxxxx>>
  Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 22:21:20 -0500

  One of the reasons for the season

  Thank you all for surving and being with us

  End of showgsd-l Digest V4 #2422