  • From: gsdpaz2@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 14:05:34 -0400

Ditto Joanne

Brenda ~ with another Major Reserve and I'm still a happy camper~we just love
our girl~

    #1: From: Mary Ward <mlward@xxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: Sally Hayden
    #2: From: Lyneagle@xxxxxxx
        Subject: Big Brag
    #3: From: caggra@xxxxxxx
        Subject: Re: Subject: Re: One weekend, two new champions!
    #4: From: Mary Tripp <mtmsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: Bryan Livingston
    #5: From: "Donna Graham" <dgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: Re: One weekend, two new champions!
    #6: From: Lealynn@xxxxxxx
        Subject: Fut/Mat Show Secretary Reminder - Red Book
    #7: From: Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx
        Subject:  Bernalillo County Wants To Adopt HEART Ordinance
    #8: From: joanne conboy <fellswayshepherds@xxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: NE Maturity Brag

Msg: #1 in digest
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 08:10:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: Mary Ward <mlward@xxxxxxxxxx>

Will someone please email me Sally Hayden's current email addy.  (even Sally)
mlward@xxxxxxxxxx   Mary Ward

------------------------------

Msg: #2 in digest
From: Lyneagle@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 11:20:26 EDT

On Saturday, at the Bay State Specialty under Peggy Kurz, Rallyn's
Tropicana's Rico picked up a 5-point major to FINISH his championship.  He  is
by AOE
2X Sel Exc CH Sirius Park's Worth the Trip, PT OFA x Rallyn's  Unforgettable
Ule of Arbar (littter sister to GV Rallyns Que Sera of Starfire).  Rico was
beautifully presented by George B in the classes and by Sean  Conboy in winners.

Thank you Peggy for recognizing Rico. Becky thank you for posting his  win.
I'm still on cloud nine.

Linda

_Click here: Welcome to  Rallyn's German Shepherds_
(http://www.rallynsgermanshepherddogs.com/)

------------------------------

Msg: #3 in digest
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 11:12:19 -0400
From: caggra@xxxxxxx

Just an FYI so that we are all on the same page.....
I was very recently threated by Admin to be put no-mail (kicked of the List)
if
I bragged for clients anymore.  I was  told that I could only brag for dogs I
own, co-own, bred or owned the sire.
I am not sure if everyone gets the emails I get or not from the Admin.

Jeff

From: gretchanya@xxxxxxx

To: stormygsd@xxxxxxx ; showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

ent: Monday, June 18, 2007 5:26 AM

ubject: Subject: Re: One weekend, two new champions!

Hi Sue -
 just got this. George and I are now a team. He handles, I
room and double (and do a boatload of other work LOL). He and the owners of
hese gorgeous dogs asked me to post. It's no different than when other handlers
post brags for their clients from show weekends.

not wanting to be a SH** disturber, but if you aren't the breeder, owener or
handler.. why are you doing a brag on the list? Exactly how is this different
than what HF does that everyone gets upset over? (except that she is a judge).
Not to mention that congrats are supposed to be private too..
sorry, just trying to see fairness here..
Sue Madlung - Shadowacre Reg'd German Shepherds
NEW LITTER DUE JUNE 29/07!!!
http://www.shadowacre.com/litters.htm

OL now offers free email to everyone.  Find out more about what's free from AOL
t AOL.com.

OST is Copyrighted 2007.  All material remains the property of the original
re permitted without prior permission of the original author  AND of the
MANNER

AOL
at AOL.com.

------------------------------

Msg: #4 in digest
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 10:12:54 -0500
From: Mary Tripp <mtmsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Does anyone have Bryan's phone number?

Mary

------------------------------

Msg: #5 in digest
From: "Donna Graham" <dgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 11:31:53 -0400

we have  at least one other handler who continually posts brags about all of
(HIS or HER) clients wins whether this person is a owner, or breeder  of the
animals being bragged about.

I don't see anyone complaining about that.

Geez  let the owners and breeders brag for themselves!
If they are not on the list then the brag should not be here.

Those are the list rules......................................

But seems they only apply to certain people.....................

Handlers wanting to brag about all their clients wins - great- but put them
in the review or some other place.

Donna
> not wanting to be a SH** disturber, but if you aren't the breeder, owener
> or handler.. why are you doing a brag on the list? Exactly how is this
> different than what HF does that everyone gets upset over? (except that
> she is a judge). Not to mention that congrats are supposed to be private
> too..
> sorry, just trying to see fairness here..
> Sue Madlung - Shadowacre Reg'd German Shepherds
> NEW LITTER DUE JUNE 29/07!!!
> http://www.shadowacre.com/litters.htm

Msg: #6 in digest
From: Lealynn@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 11:38:47 EDT

Please remember to send me a marked catalog along with a copy of the  judges
sheets so I can tabulate stud dogs/brood bitches for the Red  Book.  To date I
only have the Southeast and Northwest catalogs in  hand.
Thank you VERY much!!!!

Liz
_www.lealynn.com_ (http://www.lealynn.com/)
_Websites by lealynn_ (http://www.lealynn.com/web.htm)
GSDCA  member since 1976
Signers of the Breeders  Code

------------------------------

Msg: #7 in digest
From: Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 11:40:41 EDT

In a message dated 6/18/2007 8:08:17 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> NM used to be a nice state.....
> ******
>    Bernalillo County doesn't really WANT to adopt the HEART ordinance.
> What's really happening here is that since all dogs picked up in the County
> have to be housed in the City's facilities, the City has threatened to stop
> taking in the dogs if the County doesn't bow to their demands, which include
> HEART.  Nice piece of extortion, don't you think?
>     Jamie

------------------------------

Msg: #8 in digest
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 08:05:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: joanne conboy <fellswayshepherds@xxxxxxxxx>

Yesterday at the NE Futurity under Linda Bankhead, our boy Fellsway Killer Bee
aka STING went 2nd Jr. Maturity Dog.  Thank you Linda.

  Sting is by Am/Can Sel CH Witmer's Jamiroquia OFA x Ch Fellsway Meg Ryan,
OFA.
His proud owners are Jan Weatherbee and myself.  His breeders are myself and
Barbara & Frank Lopez.  Sting was handled by my son Sean.

  I thought Ms. Bankhead did a very nice job judging.  She was in control of
her
ring, had a good approach on the dogs and looked great in RED!

  I have to say also that the atmospher around the ring and with everyone was
very pleasent and relaxing.  People seemed to be enjoying their dog friends,
the
beautiful weather and watching all the nice dogs do their thing!  Lots of
smiling and joking going on.  It was great to see and be around.  Life is so
short and we need to enjoy our friends today because tomorrow may never come.

  Sorry, didn't mean to go sad...

  It was a fun weekend and congrats to all the winners and the 3 clubs for
putting on 3 great shows!

  Joanne Conboy

 Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

End of showgsd-l Digest V4 #2410