  • From: Tindrock1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 17:19:08 EDT

In a message dated 4/26/2007 12:21:14 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Today, a  GSD which has been named Justice, was found in Vineland - his
muzzle duck  taped
his paws duck taped, his tongue cut out, and he was gutted like a  deer. It
was called the worst
animal torture ever. CBS3.com will have the  pix up tomorrow.

Doc Zoe

Zoe, I tried to find that article, but  couldn't.  Any chance you can send it
to me?  This is terrible, just  terrible.  The person that did that should be
shot.

Cheryl