  • From: Santanagsd1954@xxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 12:30:21 EDT

In a message dated 3/29/2007 8:11:38 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Showgsd-
Msg: #12 in digest
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 08:00:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: LAST WORDS ON RECALL...PROMISE!

Okay everyone...lets understand that we ALL care about our dogs...and that
any information that is posted is just that...POSTED INFORMATION . We are all
able to verify information on our own and while emotions run high when it comes
to someones livelihood, my issues were not with the questioning of the
material, but with the personal way in which it was approached. I may have
acted
hastily when heading the subject line (lots of exclamations...big letters...)
but
honestly, it was done to grab everyones attention. I know how it is when you
are sifting thru maybe 2 or 3 hundred emails! and again....HEAVEN FORBID that a
recall did rear its ugly head and even ONE of your missed my post, I would
have felt HORRIBLE. I will however, watch this in the future and try to be more
specific....point taken.
Lets let this lie and move on to other important issues!
Dawn R.

Dorothy, and no this aint Kansas

 THANK YOU DAWN , FROM ME TO YOU, FOR CARING AND WARNING!!!
YOU TOOK THE TIME TO TYPE ALL THIS OUT AND SEND IT ON, AND  ALERT US ALL IN
THE EVENT IT COULD  POSSIBLY CAUSE HARM AND PAIN AND POSSIBLE DEATH FOR OUR
'PET'KIDS'  AND I APPRECIATE IT!!!
JUST HEARD THIS A.M. I HEARD THAT   81   PETS  (DOGS AND CATS)   HAVE BEEN
DIAGNOSED WITH THE KIDNEY PROBLEM FROM THE FOOD ON RECALL., HERE IN OREGON...
THEY MENTIONED HOW MANY HAD DIED , BUT I DIDN'T HEAR  THE NUMBER CLEARLY.
..I FEED CANIDAE AND PRAY IT STAYS OFF THE  RECALL LIST.
 THIS IS AN 'IFFY' WORLD AT BEST, AND WE AND OUR PETS,   NEED ALL THE HELP WE
CAN GET !!!  YOU  GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!   BARB WILLIAMS