  • From: xcaliburfarm@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2010 22:12:32 -0400

I can sponsor Julie Bogenreif for admission to the group if necessary. I do
know her and she is great with her dogs. She has a GSD rescue that is Delta
Society certified as well as a male import from Germany who is also certified.
The male is a reading assistance dog and does work with kids for guardian ad
litum (sp?) work in the court system. She has another pup from me that she has
been training and socializing to follow in the same line of work. She takes
excellent care of her dogs and has my seal of approval if that means anything.
Debbie Coleman

-----------------------------
Msg: #12 in digest
rom: "ADMINISTRATION" <admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
ate: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 15:11:08 -0400
ubject: Showgsd-l New Application - Julie L. Bogenreif

OeS ANYONE KNOW THIS PERSON Who can sponsor her?

 (mbogenreif@xxxxxxxxxxx) on Saturday, July 31, 2010 at 15:11:10
Read the Rules: I have read the rules and regulations of Showgsd-l posted on
his page and understand that I will receive a copy via email after my
ubscription is processed. I agree to adhere to and to be bound by the Rules and
egulations set forth therein as well as
List Rules2: Yes, I agree that I adhere to and support the Breed Standard of
the
erman Shepherd Dog established by the German Shepherd Dog Club of America /
erman Shepherd Dog Club of Canada and promulgated by the American Kennel
lub/Canadian Kennel Club or the Au
List Rules3: I agree that I adhere to and support the rules and procedures of
he American Kennel Club / Canadian Kennel Club, that I am currently qualified
o register dogs with the AKC / CKC and to compete at AKC/CKC events, that I am
n good standing and not under
owneremail: subscriptions@xxxxxxxxxxx
sublink: rules.html
name: Julie L. Bogenreif
City: Tallahassee
State: FL
clubs: Ochlocknee Kennel Club
2_sponsors: Debbie Coleman - Van Rennsselaer Kennels
Description of Dogs: SV registered male GSD intact male - bi-color
emale spayed resuce blk-brn GSD
KC male black GSD

iography: I have lived in Germany and brought my intact
ale in East Berlin.  I have him registered in
S & DDR and I have done one breeding w/t a
zech & German line female, registered litter in
KC.  I am currently trying to find a compatible
emale bi-color with similar lines in pedigree
o breed.  I am only interested in breeding w/t
FA hips, elbows cert. eye cert. and tempermant
ested and breed certified.
Method: Digest
electronic signature: I agree to the list rules and state that this application
s correct
REMOTE_HOST: c-98-230-86-207.hsd1.fl.comcast.net
EMOTE_ADDR: 98.230.86.207
TTP_USER_AGENT: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/4.0;
LCC1; .NET CLR 2.
0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR
.0.30618; .NET4.0C)

The Showgsd-l Administration http://showgsd.org
mail Changes: http://showgsd.org/mail.html
dmin: admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
NNOUNCE NEW LITTERS: http://showgsd.org/goodlitterbox.html
HE NATIONAL BLOG http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/
OTO BENE: DOC ZOE is not a voting member of the Admin Panel

End of showgsd-l Digest V4 #1393