  • From: gsdpaz2@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 15:58:52 -0500

Ditto on the review Susan, great job.

Brenda

-----Original Message-----
From: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 3:45 PM
Subject: showgsd-l Digest V4 #119

showgsd-l Digest    Tue, 09 Jan 2007    Volume: 04  Issue: 119

In This Issue:
    #1: From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: vacuums, yet again.
    #2: From: caggra@xxxxxxx
        Subject: Re: GO GATORS
    #3: From: pagairs@xxxxxxx
    #4: From: Morn1star@xxxxxxx
        Subject: Re: Orlando Fl results- Thursday
    #5: From: "RivendellP" <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: April in LA
    #6: From: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx
        Subject: Review
    #7: From: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
        Subject: Re: Review
    #8: From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    #9: From: Kris Kudel <vomkristallaugen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: Re: vacuums, yet again.
    #10:    From: LauraEG@xxxxxxx

Msg: #1 in digest
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 09:24:43 -0800 (PST)
From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>

I have an Oxigen vacuum.  The bags are a fortune and small.  It does a nice job
on the hair and dirt, but my housekeeper is killing it and I am tired or
ordering bags on line monthly.

  About the Dyson.......

  If you have a rather new one, is it easy to understand?  Mom has one about 2
years old. It requires some knowledge of engineering to work.  I get it, but my
housekeeper will have a lot of trouble dealing with it.

  Addtitionally, I found that Mom's does not work as well now as it did when I
visited when it was new.  It seems to slowly clog with dust throughout the
tubes
and such.

  Are the new ones any better?  Now, after about 2 years, hers is just average
for cleaning, not as outstanding as it was before it got used a lot.

  I am ready to go bagless, but I want something that will continue to work.

  sheila
http://mail.yahoo.com

------------------------------

Msg: #2 in digest
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 11:09:32 -0500
From: caggra@xxxxxxx

Congrats to Florida.  They showed up well-prepared and executed a near perfect
game plan.
Kudos to the Gators.
Ohio State is still a top-notch program and university and now I'll focus on
their top 5 Men's & Women's Basketball teams!  Go Bucks!

Jeff Pyle

Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 13:02:00 -0500
From: pagairs@xxxxxxx

 Spoken as a true sportsman..................... wait till next year!

 Gary { GO BLUE }

From: Morn1star@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 14:11:25 EST

Sorry Best Puppy was Kaleef's Fortune v. Lincolnwood, owners
Betty & kARL rADZEVICH -
THURS. G.S.D.C. OF ORLANDO, iNC.  jUDGE AMY SAFDIR.
bETTY

------------------------------

Msg: #5 in digest
From: "RivendellP" <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 11:59:01 -0800

That would be Louisiana...not CA.
Re the Specialties and Futurity in late April, are the AB's on the slate, too?

Tanx...

Paul

Visit Rivendell on "Da Web" www.diablokp.com

------------------------------

Msg: #6 in digest
From: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 15:07:51 EST

Got my Jan Review, Remarkable that it is not only on time,but  has all the
National stuff is in it. We used to have to wait until  February. Nice going
Susan. That is really appreciated Helen Miller  Fisher

------------------------------

Msg: #7 in digest
From: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 15:16:39 EST

In a message dated 1/9/2007 2:09:06 PM Central Standard Time,
VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx writes:
Got my Jan Review, Remarkable that it is not only on time,but  has all the
National stuff is in it. We used to have to wait until  February. Nice going
Susan. That is really appreciated Helen Miller  Fisher
We got ours also...its really a great job and to have the National results in
Jan is really super..  Keep up the good work Susan.

Patty Szymczak

------------------------------

Msg: #8 in digest
From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 15:35:46 -0500

Yes i think she got Thursday and Saturday results mixed up. I posted the
correct results for Thursday.
Nice Best Puppy Congratulations, Amy

Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com
> Sorry Best Puppy was Kaleef's Fortune v. Lincolnwood, owners
> Betty & kARL rADZEVICH -
> THURS. G.S.D.C. OF ORLANDO, iNC.  jUDGE AMY SAFDIR.
> bETTY

> POST is Copyrighted 2006.  All material remains the property of the

> BE PROSECUTED.

> VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org

------------------------------

Msg: #9 in digest
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 14:36:50 -0600 (CST)
From: Kris Kudel <vomkristallaugen@xxxxxxxxxxx>

=====================
From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2007/01/09 Tue AM 11:24:43 CST
To: the list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] vacuums, yet again.

[...]

After much debate I got one. As long as you keep up with monthly maintenance
(dust out the canister and where it goes, and washing out the lifetime filter
(takes about 12 hours to dry), and the hoses are that easy to take apart and
see
if there is a blockage even *I* can do it...lol)
  It is very simple to use. 1 button to turn it on and just put to carpet and
it
lowers and raises as needed. Also has a barefloor so the brushes don't run.  I
love mine.   BTW..... they NOW come with a 5 year warranty instead of the old 2
year warranty.

Kris Kudel
Kamelot
Shepherds      UPDATED http://mysite.verizon.net/krisbob1/
GSDCA member

------------------------------

Msg: #10 in digest
From: LauraEG@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 15:44:08 EST

Sheila,

I recently purchased the Dyson DC14 - Animal.  I am very pleased with  the
performance.  As I understand it, the DC7 is difficult at best in the  use of
the attachments.  I do not have any problems with the DC14.  It  is the best at
collecting up the dog and cat hair!  Love it!

Laura in Chesapeake, VA

In a message dated 1/9/2007 3:37:48 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
From:  sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2007/01/09 Tue AM  11:24:43 CST
To: the list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

[...]

End of showgsd-l Digest V4 #119