  • From: Santanagsd1954@xxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 12:39:57 EST

  Angel was  caught by an ingenious device that Melissa, who saved her,
thought up... and her efforts...that went way and beyond what most people would
have done...

Angel's new name is MYA... for My Angel Girl... and she  is a very pretty and
obviously well-bred girl.. She is pregnant and has Giardia and Heartworm and
other parasites, .and the Vet are .they are trying to get her in good enough
condition to spay her and end the pregnancy. She is considered Grade two
Health and Condition which is not good. But she is in Melissa's home and living
with them and very sweet and garetful for all that is being done for her.. I
hope
and pray she will be able to recover for all concerned...

   This is the latest information I have  from Mo Murkland who has been so
involved in this effort and kept us all informed..... Hopefully when she has
time she can bring us all up to date. She is set nomail now as she is on a
trip... So I am answering as best as I can with what I know..Barb Williams