  • From: Santanagsd1954@xxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 22:15:14 EST

In a message dated 3/28/2006 6:01:43 PM Pacific Standard Time, Showgsd-
From: "Donna &Leslie" <onaluzlead@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: CORRECTION...4 New Championz and BRAGZ.......
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 21:00:06 -0500
YES I AM SO SORRY...I HAVE BEEN CORRECTED. MINDY IS A BEAUTIFUL BITCH AND I
AM SO TIRED I HAVE ALL THE DAYS AND NIGHTS CONFUSED!
I AM SO HAPPY FOR HER THAT SHE GOT 2 MAJORS THIS WKEND!
IT WAS FUN FOR ALL!!! SEEMS LIKE THE YANKEES CAME TO PLAY HARD!
GOOD NIGHT TO ALL

Donna M. Calabrese &Leslie L. Dancosse
Aramist Kennels aka The Girlz
Home of Am &Can GVX Ch. Ivana, OFA ROM
Can Sel Titanic, OFA,D'Espirit D'Escalier ROM
Visit our website at www.girlzofaramist.com