  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: luvshepherds@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 22:00:33 EDT

Ed has a "great" sense of humor!
Carol

In a message dated 4/6/2009 7:44:20 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
luvshepherds@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Question? Why are GSD's stacked that way? I have only shown my German
Shepherds in obedience so I really don't have  clue.
I  was watching the Animal Panet Championship show yesterday and the co-host
asked Ed Bivin why GSDs had their left rear leg brought back in the  stack.
After a momentary pause, Ed said that it was to demonstrate that  they could
"spring".  Well, now we know....ROTFLMAO.   Cynthia

Marcia &
UCD Snowy River's Fur Elise, CGC,TC,  ASCA-CDX, UDX OTCH ptd. *Aussie*
Kohana's Time Traveler, CGC, RN  *Aussie*
UCDX Dymundcrest's Elke's Echo,,CGC,TT,ASCA-CDX,UDX2, OTCH  ptd.*GSD* Ret.
Von Bruin's Operations Rainier, CGC,TC,CD,  ASCA-CD* 2008 Top Dog HIT *GSD*
Midnight Sun's Phantom of the  Nite *GSD*
Rommel always in my heart  1996-2007
To Err is human, to forgive is canine~Author  unknown
The  outside of a horse is good for the inside of man

#1:    From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Sunday, Orange Coast, in  California
#2:    From: "Liane Fossland"  <lfossland@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: A  wonderment
#3:    From: Cynthia VanDenBerge  <vande001@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: you learn  something new everyday
#4:    From: "Carol Weale"  <dankagsd01@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: you  learn something new everyday
#5:    From: "Kim  Schooley" <kimbergsd@xxxxxxx>
#6:    From:  InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
#7:    From: "Peggy"  <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: how to  protect your e-mail address  book

Msg:  #1 in digest
From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 17:36:06  -0400

Winners Dog ain't too shabby, either...and he must be finished by  now!!!
Congratulations to all!
Peggy

From:  "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 15:17:15 -0700

I agree. It's always  been the same old - same old. There are quite a few
good judges that have  never been given a chance to judge the National. Go
ahead, Evan. It's  time.
Lee F.

Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 15:31:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: Cynthia  VanDenBerge <vande001@xxxxxxxxx>

I was watching the Animal Panet Championship show yesterday  and the co-host
asked Ed Bivin why GSDs had their left rear leg brought  back in the stack.
After a momentary pause, Ed said that it was to  demonstrate that they could
"spring".  Well, now we  know....ROTFLMAO.  Cynthia

------------------------------

Msg: #4 in digest
From:  "Carol Weale" <dankagsd01@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 15:36:05 -0700

Now all my  questions have been answered.
Carol

From: "Kim Schooley" <kimbergsd@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 16:28:00  -0700

Yeah and I have ocean front property for sale in sunny  AZ!

Kim Schooley
Kimber German  Shepherds
www.Kimbergsd.com

Now  all my questions have been answered.
Carol
I was  watching the Animal Panet Championship show yesterday and the co-host
asked Ed Bivin why GSDs had their left rear leg brought back in the stack.
After a momentary pause, Ed said that it was to demonstrate that they  could
"spring". Well, now we know....ROTFLMAO.  Cynthia

===========================================================================POS
T  is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the  original

author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or  FORWARDS of any
kind are permitted without prior permission of the  original author AND of
the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS  RESERVED.

ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION  OR USE IN ANY
MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT  THE EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT  IS EXPRESSLY
FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS  PROHIBITION WILL BE
PROSECUTED.

For assistance, please contact the  List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

VISIT OUR WEBSITE -  http://showgsd.org

===========================================================================POS
T  is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the  original
author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS  of any

ALL PERSONS  ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY
MANNER OF ANY  MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF ALL  PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY

For assistance, please contact the List Management at  admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

VISIT OUR WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org
NATIONAL  BLOG -  http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/

------------------------------

Msg:  #6 in digest
From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 20:10:47  EDT

In a message dated  4/5/2009 6:31:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
vande001@xxxxxxxxx  writes:
I was  watching the Animal Panet Championship show yesterday  and the co-host
asked Ed  Bivin why GSDs had their left rear leg  brought back in the stack.
After  a momentary pause, Ed said  that it was to demonstrate that they could

"spring".  Well, now  we know....ROTFLMAO.   Cynthia

What was it that  Molly was talking about this morning.....about how to
better educate  the all breed judges?
Think about all the German Springers we are going to  see for sale on the
papers....LOL
Ileana
**************A Good  Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220572833x1201387477/aol?redir=http:
%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID
%3D62%26bcd%3DAprilfooterNO62)

------------------------------

Msg:  #7 in digest
From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 20:19:01  -0400

HOW TO PROTECT YOUR  ADDRESS BOOK!

I learned a computer  trick today that's
really ingenious in its simplicity. As you may know,  when/if a worm virus
gets into your computer it heads straight for your  email address book, and
sends itself to everyone in there, thus infecting  all your friends and
associates.
This trick won't keep the virus from
getting
into your computer, but it  will stop it from using your address book to
spread further, and it will  alert you to the fact that the worm has gotten
into your  system.

Here's what you  do:

First, open your address book  and click on
'new contact,' just as you would do if you were adding a new  friend to
your
list of email addresses.

In the window where you would type your
friend's first name,  type in 'A'.

For the screen name or  email address, type
'
AAAAAAA@xxxxxxx '.

Now, here's what you've done and why  it

works:

The 'name'  'A'  will be placed
at the top of
your address book as  entry#1.

This will be where the  worm will start in an
effort to send itself to all your  friends.

But, when it tries to send  itself to
AAAAAAA@xxxxxxx , it will be undeliverable because of the phony  email
address you entered. If the first attempt fails (which it will  because of
the phony address), the worm goes no further and your friends  will not be
infected.

Here's  the second great advantage of this
method:

If an email cannot be delivered, you will be
notified of  this in your In Box almost immediately. Hence, if you ever get
an email  telling you that an email addressed to AAAAAAA@xxxxxxxx could not
be  delivered, you know right away that you have the worm virus in your
system. You can then take steps to get rid of it!

Pretty slick huh?

If everybody you know does this then you
need not ever worry about  opening mail from friends.

Pass  this on to all your  friends!!!

End  of showgsd-l Digest V3  #797