  • From: Santanagsd1954@xxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 19:08:55 EST

In a message dated 12/27/2006 3:44:58 PM Pacific Standard Time, Showgsd->

> Msg: #11 in digest
> From: "Robert Dir" <dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: Wylie the Christmas Rescue-Long
> Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 17:38:54 -0600
>
> What can I say about you, Pat,and Vicki! You guys are the angels of abused
> dogs. Terri Kreidler (I think she is in your area) is another.
> This will probably anger some but I need to say---there are few "SHOW FOLKS"
>
> that do for the lost ones in our breed than those mentioned above--at least
> east of the Mississippi--these are the folks I know of. I am sure I have
> missed some of you and I am sorry--these are just people that I know that
> currently breed and show. They still have time for those left behind.
> THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
> May you all have a great New Year and GOD willing less abused dogs to be
> rescued. Thanks again ladies.
> I have already forgoten Dawn and I am sure many others. To all, THANK YOU.
> Sandi Card

   I AGREE WITH YOU SANDI... IT MAKES ME CRY, BUT NOT WITH TEARS OF SADNESS,
BUT TEARS OF RELIEF AND JOY AND A FEELING OF ALMOST BEING THERE .... I WISH I
COULD HOLD THEM ALL  AND HUG THEM  AND  GIVE THEM AND GIVE THEM  A KISS ON
THEIR  SWEET HEADS.,.. LOOK INTO THEIR  EYES AND SAY, 'YOU ARE SAFELY HOME TO A
LOVING HOME...REST AND SLEEP WELL' , TOMORROW IS GOING TO ALSO BE A BEAUTIFUL
DAY FOR YOU, AND YOUR REMAINING DAYS TO FOLLOW.'...

  THERE IS SOMETHING SO HARD TO HANDLE WITH ALL THOSE WHO NEED US ALL SO MUCH
AND WE CANNOT HELP... LIKE PEOPLE DRIFTING AWAY INTO A RIPTIDE AND WE HAVE NO
LIFE-VEST TO THROW THEM AND CAN ONLY CRY AND WAVE GOODBYE...

SOMEHOW ALL THIS TERRIBLE ABUSE OF GOD'S  MOST TRUSTED AND DEVOTED AND SENT
TO US AS  BELOVED COMPANIONS AND HELP-MATES ,MUST END... WE ALL NEED TO TRULY
MAKE A CONCENTRATED EFFORT IN 2007 TO END THIS  ONCE AND FOR ALL...

FIRST:   I NOMINATE  DAWN RESTUCCIA TO HEAD THIS  GSDCA RESCUE COMMITTEE!!!
THEN WE ALL NEED IS TO GET BEHIND HER AND FOLLOW HER AND  HELP!!!!

SO... I HAVE PROPOSED TO THE BOARD AND I WILL AGAIN, THAT  EVERYTIME ONE OF
US, GSDCA MEMBERS, BREEDS A LITTER  OR  USES ONE OF OUR DOGS AT STUD...,  TO
PLEDGE AND SEND $10.00  FOR STARTERS TO THE RESCUE......
THEN I'D LIKE TO  ADD $20.00 FROM EACH OF OUR MEMBERSHIP FEES TO GO TO
RESCUE....

THERE ISN'T A NOBLER CAUSE.... NOR ANY MORE DESERVING!!!!

 IF WE IGNORE THOSE LOST  GERMAN SHEPHERD RESCUE  SOULS, THEN WE LOOSE OUR
CONNECTION TO THE REAL PURPOSE AND REASON OF WHY WE ARE INVOLVED IN THIS GERMAN
SHEPHERD BREED. JMO BARB WILLIAMS