  • From: alfredo pumariega <pumagsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 09:28:09 -0800 (PST)

DON'T buy a puppy if you intend to show! Invest in an older dog and watch out
for those sharks (breeders) that ONLY want your
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$....................

    #1:    From: "Margery Golant" <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: FW: Showgsd-l New Subscribe Application - Krystal Crow
    #2:    From: "Mary-Anne" <mary-anne.boulet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: Newbie Review Request
    #3:    From: "Doc Zoe" <wynsum@xxxxxxx>
        Subject: WHAT IS A COMPLAINT
    #4:    From: "Paula Cooke" <psharp212@xxxxxxx>
        Subject: Re: Entries per City
    #5:    From: "Laurie Pruett" <pruett@xxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: I prefer to call it "feedback"

Msg: #1 in digest
From: "Margery Golant" <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 22:28:17 -0500

Is there another sponsor for Krystal ?  Please contact me privately.

From: "Mary-Anne" <mary-anne.boulet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 22:48:34 -0500

My  pup will be 6 months on the 6th and no the breeder didn't guarantee him.
I asked for a working dog that I could perhaps show.  I will be working him
in obedience, agility, rally, tracking and herding (if I can find someone
way up here).  I also have a 5 year old spayed female that is Novice titled
in CKC obedience, agility, tracking and in CARO Rally-O.  I had attended the
last two Canadian Nationals and got the bug to show but my primary request
of my breeder was for a healthy puppy.  My 5 year old has EPI, arthritis and
spondylosis so I wanted this one to be 'relatively' problem free.  I figure
I can spend the next couple of years learning the show ropes and on the way
I'll find the breeder that will share the next 'great' dog with me.
Thank you all for your quick response.  I'm in Northern Ontario, Canada and
am a member of our local Kennel Club, the GSDCC, the CKC, the AAC, and CARO.
We have 2 local all breed shows here per year but the GSD entries are always
very low.  I'm quite active in the performance side of the equation and
really wanted to round it off by learning the conformation side.
Again, thank you for all your responses, I'll be lurking on the side.
Mary-Anne

You need to be a member of the GSDCA. Here is a link http://www.gsdca.org/
Sorry about your pup. How old is he and did the breeder guarantee him?
Rebecca Little
Peakes Brook German Shepherds

------------------------------

Msg: #3 in digest
From: "Doc Zoe" <wynsum@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 23:15:47 -0500

A complaint is neither negative or positive.  It is a response to an action
where by the person
making the complaint feels that something negative/biased/unfair happened to
them.

An opinion is someones belief.  It is neither negative nor positive.

However, the person who is on the receiving end of a complaint, will always
feel the complaint is
negative.

AN opinion, can be helpful or hurtful.

And this entire explanation is my opinion.  Some might find it negative  and
others might find it
positive.  Others will have no opinion on the subject of this email

Zoe

------------------------------

Msg: #4 in digest
From: "Paula Cooke" <psharp212@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 20:27:46 -0800

We have a fairgrounds in Riverside???

Paula, 340-some days and counting

Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 23:56:12 -0500
From: "Laurie Pruett" <pruett@xxxxxxxxx>

I work in higher education and we routinely ask for evaluatiions of our =
services from our customers.  We need to hear the good, the bad, and the =
ugly in order to know what is working and what is not.  I consider that no =
different when it comes to the GSDCA and it's national.

Laurie

Msg: #5 in digest
From: "D.D. and Bonnie Ardoin" <cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Need opinions!!
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 16:26:10 -0600

What is the difference between a negative opinion and a complaint?  Please
do not quote "Webster", I want your personal opinions.  Thanks in advance.
D.D.

End of showgsd-l Digest V3 #3071