  • From: Epeters93@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 21:11:29 EST

OIL - any kind but olive oil, hand creme in an  emergency

In a message dated 11/25/2009 9:02:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Msg: #6  in digest
From: Kay Springer <showgsd@xxxxxxx>
Subject: OT help  for crazy glue fingers!!!
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 17:18:43 -0800

OK,  I have managed to get a type of Krazy Glue on my fingers and
finally  got them apart but now have stuff stuck all over  my fingers.
Have tried acetone finger nail polish remover  and it does not  help.
Any suggestions?  Just want I need before the  holiday!!!   LOL

No one said I was Ms. Fix-it!   Help!

Kay Springer
www.showboatgsd.com
Home of Multi BISS &  Multi Group Winning
Ch.Rohan's Reward TC,CGC,HT,CD,RE,CHIC
"Strider" 69  BOBs #5 GSD