  • From: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx
  • To: Santanagsd1954@xxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 18:41:25 EDT

In a message dated 10/17/2006 2:18:36 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Santanagsd1954@xxxxxx writes:
HUSBAND  HAS TO HAVE HIS
PACEMAKER REPLACED THIS FRIDAY...
WE JUST  HAD OUR 51 ST,  WEDDING ANNIVERSARY .(ONE REASON .IT HAS LASTED
SO LONG, IS BECAUSE HE IS A REAL 'DIOG MAN' AND LOVES ANIMALS  TOO.)..

I AM REALLY SORRY YOU ARE ILL, KATHY AND HUNTER  TOO!!!!
THAT IS  A REALLY  SERIOUS  ILLNESS,  THAT  FLU!!!
TAKE  GOOD CARE AND JUST REMEMBER, SOMEWHERE  IN THE WORLD IT IS  5:00  PM
AND
TIME FOR  A GLASS!!!   LOL!!
LOVE THOSE INTERNATIONAL WATCHES!!  BARB  WILLIAMS

Hi Barb,
For Goodness Sake send Doyle our very best, tell him to take it  easy!!!
Belated Anniversary...you must have gotten married when you were  what.....7?

Love to you

Kathy