  • From: Catherine Morton <managsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 08:39:19 -0800 (PST)

I've listed dogs I DON'T have issues with as well :-))
I have more non-issues than issues LOL
Catherine Morton
Mana Shepherds

________________________________
Msg: #4 in digest
From: "Rebecca Little" <pbgs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Breed Betterment listings
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 07:29:35 -0500

Ok Folks we all make safer choices when we are armed with info...PLEASE list
dogs you have owned that have had issues
http://www.gsdbbr.org/index.php
Rebecca Little
Peakes Brook German Shepherds
http://www.peakesbrookshepherds.com/