  • From: culzeans1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 11:10:26 -0500

I just had a litter, called AKC and talked to their breeder dept or what ever
it called and they sent me 4 coupons with my name on it good for the year. They
are just no longer doing blank coupons.
Congrats on your litter!
Pam

sg: #9 in digest
rom: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
ate: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 23:26:04 EST
ubject: Re: anyone got a litter coupon?
In a message dated 11/18/2009 9:25:06 P.M. Central Standard Time,
heradonGSD@xxxxxxx writes:
i  all,
 have to register  my new babies-anyone got a litter  coupon?
hanks,
heri Hunt----Cheradon  Shepherds

Last time I asked AKC for one, they said they were no  longer issuing them.
 I think any out there had to be used last  August.

olly