  • From: Santanagsd1954@xxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 18:27:05 EDT

------------------------------

Msg: #7 in digest
From: "William Gish" <gsd001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: They Came For The Trapper
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 17:13:39 -0400

Evan - I have also been told, by good authority, that Hunte's facilities
are first class, immaculate, and that the feeds the very best food to his
dogs. It would be interesting to know what his socialization program (if
any) consists in, and what quality of transportation he affords the puppies
to their sales destination. It's very easy to join the crowd at a
l;lynching - much more difficult to determine the facts!

Bill Gish, gsd001

BILL:
 With all respect, in my Humble opinion,  you are missing much of the Big
Picture here...Mr. Hunte buys puppies from ghastly Puppy Mill's and "cleans
them
up.' and 'ships them out'...he is possibly, I don't know, breeding some of his
own with MANY MORE to FOLLOW....for the Pet Market..  He is, an extremely
Successful   Business Man who is into   Mass Marketing and Mass Transportation
of
these puppies on into Petland cages, here and overseas... to be sold to the
public...

   In my personal opinion, it all has a Stench that makes the entire
Operation intolerable, and makes me want to vomit, personally...
BECAUSE???????? Of the conditions that the Missouri Puppy Mills  and All the
other's like them,  keep their Unfortunate Victims...

Can you or  I , who love our Dogs....ever imagine confining them all in small
cages, where some never can stand?  Breeding them to death with only food and
water provided???
 No Human love and kisses and admiration for all the Cute tricks they perform
for our delight???
How we worry and monitor and comfort our females who are in whelp and being
with them  when their time comes, and nervous and concerned and scared that all
will go well with their delivery, for their sakes, and  for  the precious
babies we have planned for  and dreamed of??

 What in the Holy H---  is the answer to stopping these  ghastly Puppy
Mills???
 It is easy to turn our heads and fight the ones who are trying, as many warn
us regularly,  to take away everyone's rights????
A constant Mantra, of Your Rights are being Taken Away>>>!!!  and the
publishing   of everything they ( those who fight the  incredible mass
producers of
puppies.). say and do... and talk about being Next in Line, if we protect
these  Puppy Mill Victims!!!!

What about the RIGHTS of these PUPPY MILL VICTIM'S ???  How, can we , who
profess to LOVE DOGS, Turn a Deaf Ear and a Blind Eye to those Lost Ones, , so
we
can stay Comfy in our Little World???
 At what Price to the Least of Them??
 At what terrible COST to the Least of Them????
Where is OUR  Humanity????  Where is Our Love for  Dogs, Mixed and Purebreds
, all who have brought us ,all our lives, such Love and Devotion and Comfort
and  Protection???
Where do we make a STAND and SAY NO MORE!!!! ?????:
Where is the Comfort when we wrap ourselves in the warm blanket of Our own
dogs and close our eyes to the suffering of  thousands more???

." No  DOG  Is An Island... entire of itself; every Dog is a piece of the
continent, a part of the main:...any Dog's death diminishes me, because I am
involved in Dogs:and therefor never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it
tolls
for thee.'..

with apologies to John Donne for  using his Great message to Mankind to
express My  Heartfelt Message  to the Canine World..  Barb Williams