  • From: chblackvelvet@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 01:17:16 -0400

is there semen banked on Reaction????

Michelle

From: pmick12 <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What are we looking for...?Zeek & stallion
boys
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, September 24, 2009, 12:41 PM

Oh my, Reaction!  I used to dream about that dog!!!
   Peggy

    #1: From: TLSGSD@xxxxxxx
        Subject: Input wanted - UPDATE and another request
    #2: From: "nolansaunders@xxxxxxxxxxx" <nolansaunders@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject:
    #3: From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: Re: What are we looking for...?Zeek & stallion boys
    #4: From: Gsdjudge@xxxxxxx
        Subject: Brag--another call
    #5: From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: Re: Link to Ch.Ken Delaine's Via of Basic Four
    #6: From: barbara17236@xxxxxxx
    #7: From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: looking for
    #8: From: Ruth Scheubler <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: Spaces left for herding instinct testing

0A----------------------------------------------------------------------

Msg: #1 in digest
From: TLSGSD@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 19:31:56 EDT

Thanks to all of you who replied to my request for info on malignant
breast
  cancer in dogs.  I wanted to give everyone an update - we took Heidi
in
for  suture removal today and spoke with the vet.  The prognosis is not
good -
  she gave us anywhere from 2 to 6 months before we ran into problems
again,
  without treatment - which I am not sure I am willing to put her
through.
I  was wondering if anyone had any homeopathic treatments that would
help
ease  things - not in a Suzanne Somers sort of way, but as a way to
make
things easier  on Heidi???  We still plan on taking her to the National
in
Veteran's, as  right now she is more energetic than ever and she LOVES
to show.
It will  be her "victory lap" win, lose or draw.  And I'll be the one
outside
the  ring bawling my eyes out probably.    Watch for her and give her
your
prayers please.
Terri

Terri Stout
_Cresthaven Kennels_ (http://cresthavenkennels.com/)

Be who you say you are.. and say what you  feel .. because those that
matter, don't mind ... and those that mind, don't  matter!

------------------------------

Msg: #2 in digest
From: "nolansaunders@xxxxxxxxx
om" <nolansaunders@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 23:55:09 GMT

I am not recieving list mail. Have I screwed up, again? Thanks.
See the difference professional window cleaning can make. Click now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2241/fc/BLSrjpYWvrZGup7Hb50acKfUNcOVjjsliubqk7KCdqsk7U5uAuHak4KZxWQ/

------------------------------

Msg: #3 in digest
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 19:03:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>

beautiful dog

http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/gsd/pedigree/508197.html
Terry
From: Gsdjudge@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 22:08:09 EDT

Got another call from Hawaii informing me that Leila Got a Group1. Doin
the
 happy dance.   Bud

------------------------------

Msg: #5 in digest
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 19:12:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>

http://www.ken-delainegsd.com/via.htm The movement shot on this page
was taken by me at the Del Mar national. It was one of the very first
movement shots I ever tried to take. If you could see the photo Via's
feet are totally off the ground and so are Bill's. It was taken with my20
old 35MM Nikon.

Terry
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 23:02:29 -0400
From: barbara17236@xxxxxxx

NOW, that's a NICE male GSD!!!

Barb Hively

Oh my, Reaction!? I used to dream about that dog!!!
???Peggy

Ch Rohan's Reaction at the 83 national took my breath away
==POST
is Copyrighted 2009.? All material remains the property of the original
author
and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind
are
permitted without prior permission of the original author AND of the
Showgsd-l
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN
ANY MANNER
OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF ALL
PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND
IS A

==

===
POST is Copyrighted 2009.  All material remains the property of the
original
author and of GSD Communication, Inc.
NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of
any kind
are permitted without prior permission of the original author AND of
the

ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN
ANY MANNER
OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF ALL
PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND
IS A
VIOLATION OF LAW
. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.

===

------------------------------

Msg: #7 in digest
From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 23:19:50 -0400

I have a friend in Colorado that is looking for a solid black GSD. if
anyone
has any info on what may be available please let me know.

Ginger Cleary, Rome, GA

 <http://www.rihadin.com> http://www.rihadin.com

All dreams of fairness, become dreams of tyranny..Andrew Klavan

------------------------------

Msg: #8 in digest
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 20:43:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: Ruth Scheubler <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Spaces left for he
rding instinct testing

This is all the room left for herding instinct testing at the National.
So a word to the wise - sign up early in the morning and make sure you
get your dog tested --
The herding trials have filled.

It is going to be a VERY GOOD HERDING WEEK!!!

Ruth

Hi
I have opening for instinct testing
Wed   Tending - 6  spots     Round pen -   13 spots
Thur    Tending -  6 spots     Round pen -   17 spots
These could go fast.     If you enter and you have a conflict, let me
know in the morning and I will try to work you in.
thanks

Ann-Marie Ely
UCH Nirvanas Sunshines The Saint CD RN HXAsd OTDd ATDs HTAD-1s CGC
(ptd) - Val
Tristram Dimar's R Forever CGC CD - Morgan

End of showgsd-l Digest V3 #2329