  • From: Epeters93@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 12:25:30 EDT

Way to go Zoomer, Jeff and Jamie!!!  He's a nice boy and will be  finished
here shortly!!

In a message dated 9/7/2009 10:08:29 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Msg: #4  in digest
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 22:35:23 -0400
Subject: Hello  Wisconsin!!!
From: Jeffrey Vander Kooi  <jeffvanderkooi@xxxxxxxxx>

I have a brag... Dawnhill's Zomer Wit  V. Winstrom TC CGC went Winners Dog
this Saturday under Nancy Harper for  his 3rd Major (His 2nd in 7 days) at
the GSDC of Wisconsin specialty  shows.Thanks to the Wisconsin club for
putting on such great shows.   Thanks Diane and Tim Brown for doing a super
job handling our boy, working  with folks like you make this fun and
enjoyable for us newbies. Also thanks  to all those ring side who cheered
Zomer on!
A special thanks to Judge  Nancy Harper for giving Zomer this great honor.
Jeff and Jami Vander  Kooi
jeffvanderkooi@xxxxxxxxx
616.499.4923