  • From: "Paula Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 20:26:29 GMT

Sorry, I don't remember seeing hers.  Was it a reason, or an excuse??  There
were a lot of excuses posted, mostly by the friends of, not the Board members
themselves!!  Paul had REASON....he wanted us to avail ourselves of Hunte's
influence, power, and money.  Paul is passionate about fighting AR's.  I agree
with fighting the AR's, but, certainly not with his way of doing it!!  He stood
by his beliefs, and he paid the price.  I, personally, feel that he paid too
high a price.

I don't remember ANY other Aye voter admitting that they really MEANT their Yes
vote.  Forgive me if I am wrong about Dania, and if she really wanted Hunte in
the club.......well, I find that pretty hard to believe!

Nonetheless, this is definitely not a one issue election.  But, accountability,
strength, and courage of one's convictions, do matter.

Paula, 50 days and counting