  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Santanagsd1954@xxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 16:00:17 -0700 (PDT)

Barb the show Super. for the Eugene shows is

  Superintendent:
Kevin Rogers Dog Shows
P O Box 230
Hattiesburg MS 39403
PHONE: (601) 583-1110 FAX:(601) 582-9909
http://www.rogersdogshows.com
  Terry

  In a message dated 8/7/2006 12:22:20 PM Pacific Standard Time, Showgsd-
Msg: #8 in digest
From: "Joannie"
Subject: Re: Eugene Oregon Shows
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 12:16:08 -0700

The judges will be:
Sandi Card
Dany Canino
Barb Hefner
Sue Godek

We will have a 100' x 60' outdoor ring ALL 4 DAYS! Yahoo!

Anyone planning on attending bringing a trailer or motorhome, please let me
know. They are planning to park all the GSD people near the ring.

Joannie
Dream Come True Shepherds, Silverton Oregon
Home of Jaccar-Rivendell's Brianne ROM, Ch Dream Come True-Rivendell
Fandango,
BOF Norhaus Gabrielle of Dream Come True, BOM Norhaus Better Be Worth It
Avonly,
and too many others to list!

Sent: Monday, August 07, 2006 11:39 AM
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Oregon Shows

Thank You!!! Can anyone tell me the Super for these Shows, so I can get
Entry Forms?? Barb Williams

POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original

Groups are talking. We&acute;re listening. Check out the handy changes to
Yahoo! Groups.