  • From: Santanagsd1954@xxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 12:53:23 EDT

In a message dated 7/21/2006 5:50:08 PM Pacific Standard Time, Showgsd-
Msg: #4 in digest
From: Santanagsd1954@xxxxxx
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 18:08:09 EDT
Subject: Lost Tattooed GS in Phoenix
In a message dated 7/21/2006 1:54:23 PM Pacific Standard Time, Showgsd-
Msg: #4 in digest
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 09:15:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: jenn pekins <goodwitch132004@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: FOUND gsd TATOO &TAG'd PHOENIX area Help
can anyone help this girl...she has found a gsd in the phoenix, az area. has
tag id and tatoo #, doesn't know where to go...
this dog is probably an import. ?
anyone familiar with the german id system, or where to database a tatoo...
can please contact her and advise.

note: the collar may just be a herm sprenger (HS)...but that is a guess on my

part.
thanks,
jenn

found gsd in the phoenix, az area
forwarded with permission to cross post.