  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 20:13:06 -0400

OK, Chicken Little - It just sounded like you were both doing more than
usual...like you were really expecting a disaster.  As for living on the
San Andreas fault (which I gather is just the largest of 7 in the
area...), you chose it, so you need to expect it, I guess.   We have the
east coast fault not far from here, but I don't expect it to do much in
my lifetime--altho I could always be surprised.   On the other hand, the
largest nuclear reactor in the east stands right on our fault.........
       I have just a little freezer...mostly what's in it is chicken
necks and wings.........not for me.  When I bought it, the salesman said
"I have one of these little ones, and all I keep in it is ice cream."  I
came back with "Mine is to keep chicken wings in."  He invited me to a
party, where we could share the contents of our respective
freezers...........I laughed all the way out of the store!
         I also just heard a commercial for some little generator that
could run an entire house, that would turn on automatically, and that
cost under $100.  Next time I'll pay more attention!
Peggy