  • From: Santanagsd1954@xxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Germanshepherds4show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 19:14:28 EDT

  Thought I'd share this idea ,  for whoever is interested.
   I  am   buying up some  extra bags of Canidae  Dog Kibble( and have the
correct plastic containers to keep them in)and  buying the large gallons of
bottled water and storing in the house and kennel... Personally, in the event
we
have a catastrophic  weather event or  a terrorist attack,  we and our  Dogs
will be able to be fed and watered...
   We are also  gathering up canned food, and water for ourselves...

  Please don't think i'm trying to start a panic...I just happen to think
it's an idea we all might wish to consider...Canned Dog Meat is a good way to
go,
too, just remember to have a  Manual can-opener, in case the Electric service
is off for awhile..and a battery-operated Radio, and Flash lights and First
Aid Supplies..... ...
 I guess this  concern comes from living in remote areas some of my life, and
having to be 'stocked up' for emergencies... Barb Williams